The main difference of Biking Shorts and Underwears

Old October 21st 13, 09:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
simon

Default The main difference of Biking Shorts and Underwears

Biking shorts and cycle underwear are worn by cyclists due to their tight fit design. They give the cyclist a number of benefits. They decrease the resistance due to air, protect skin from many harmful things, wick away the moisture, maintain your body temperature and keep you energetic by tightening your leg muscles. In past, they used black wool for making biking shorts and other cycle wear. Nowadays, they use Spandex for this purpose. Synthetic materials are used in making a href="http://www.chinacyclingjersey.com/cycling-clothing-accessories/cycling-under-wear"strongcycling underwear/strong/a. They come in a number of different shapes and designs. There are different types of cycle wear for men and women. Sometimes, cyclists wear shorts without wearing the underwear. These shorts are designed to be worn like that. There are other shorts which have better fitting but they are costly./p
pstrongBiking shorts/strong come in a number of different patterns and styles. One popular shorts style is the bib shorts. In these shorts, there are suspenders to keep the shorts fit and save you from any discomfort which may come from any waistband. They are extra tight which gives more comfort. These are liked more and many professionals use them. Baggy shorts are also one of the options. From the outside, they appear like ordinary shorts but unlike ordianary shorts, they use chamois lining. They are more stylish and offer a sleek look. There are various other styles also available. Due to the tight fitting of the shorts around the leg muscles, a cyclist is able to cycle for a longer period of time. It is because his endurance level is increased but the blood flow remains unaffected so there is nothing to worry about./p
pYou should keep the lycra of the stronga href="http://www.chinacyclingjersey.com/cycling-pants/cycling-shorts"biking shorts/a/strong or cycle underwear on your belly button but if it feels uncomfortable, you can adjust it according to where you feel comfortable. Good cycle underwear and shorts give you support in the seat area. Those with pads give extra support if you are cycling for many hours. Keep an eye on the stitching especially the stitching of the padding. Cycling shorts that contain gel are also great. Vibrations are isolated and you enjoy a comfortable ride. You can buy shorts that are customized for you. You can choose from a large variety of shorts that are available online. Thanks to the internet, you can access a large number of designs easily without having to visit store after store.
Old October 21st 13, 01:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

There are shorts without liners.....hiking shorts.

I found the category by accident...difficult to refind as who wants shorts without liners ? Fudex will deliver as a surprise.

With a loose fitting garmet, balls hung on the saddle as there envelope dicktates, cooling air flowing thru loosely drapped leg openings, exit aided with a large saddle center hole, your crotch temperature lowers, your health quo rises.

http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/...72?cm_vc=PDPZ1 ????
Old October 21st 13, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 10/21/2013 8:57 AM, datakoll wrote:
There are shorts without liners.....hiking shorts.

I found the category by accident...difficult to refind as who wants shorts without liners ? Fudex will deliver as a surprise.

With a loose fitting garmet, balls hung on the saddle as there envelope dicktates, cooling air flowing thru loosely drapped leg openings, exit aided with a large saddle center hole, your crotch temperature lowers, your health quo rises.

http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/...72?cm_vc=PDPZ1 ????

But do they come in purple?
Old October 21st 13, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2013 9:11:57 AM UTC-4, Duane wrote:

But do they come in purple?

I'm sure some folks want that color. If they do, that's fine by me.

- Frank Krygowski
Old October 21st 13, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Per Frank Krygowski:
I'm sure some folks want that color. If they do, that's fine by me.

Why cyclists wear black shorts: http://krisalis.org/weblog/?p=1483
--
Pete Cresswell
Old October 22nd 13, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
somebody[_2_]

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:23:55 -0700 (PDT), simon
wrote:

Biking shorts and cycle underwear are worn by cyclists due to their tight fit design. They give the cyclist a number of benefits.
They decrease the resistance due to air,

Yes, my 40 minute commute goes down to 39 minutes and 59 seconds.
Seriously?

protect skin from many harmful things,

Really it is just inner thigh protection. I wore all the hair off
there in my pre-spandex teenage years. Better to have spandex rubbing
against spandex than skin/skin.

(snip)
http://crappycyclingwear.com/cycling...ing-under-wear

At last, the real point of this.

(snip) additional rubbish

Old October 22nd 13, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
somebody[_2_]

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:23:48 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per Frank Krygowski:
I'm sure some folks want that color. If they do, that's fine by me.

Why cyclists wear black shorts: http://krisalis.org/weblog/?p=1483

Eeew. Do they sleep in separate beds?
Old October 22nd 13, 01:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

HEY GUYS ITS TIME TO REVISIT

http://seattlepipeline.com/2013/07/1...info-pictures/
Old October 22nd 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

wrote:

Biking shorts and cycle underwear are worn by cyclists due to...

http://crappycyclingwear.com/cycling...ing-under-wear

At last, the real point of this.

Oh. It's more "guerrilla marketing."

- Frank Krygowski