NAUCC 07 - Report

Old August 10th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Default NAUCC 07 - Report

oh and by the way jon, you did a great job covering my face with your
hub.

--
foforackard

*unicycle for Christ*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 11th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

hey Wendy- Hi to Amanda and Dale, they won't remember me but I remember
them as much smaller kids staying at sahalie lodge during Unicon 11 in
Washington USA. good to hear your all still on one wheel.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 11th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

foforackard wrote:
I love you Jon.

I love you to

some pics from naucc

|Filename: IMG_4787.JPG |

Jon Atwell
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 24th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KathySusanka

News coverage and some nice pictures from the Muni Ride in Novi:

'Novi News Photo gallery from the Lakeshore Park Muni Ride'
(http://tinyurl.com/ynqyy2)

'City of Novi Press Release - Novi hosts North American Unicycling
Championship Series, More than 80 cyclists enjoyed riding the trails at
Lakeshore Park '
(http://cityofnovi.org/Government/Pre...s.asp#unicycle)

--
KathySusanka

http://www.usenet.com

Naucc 07 spokes Unicycling 1 March 3rd 07 01:23 AM
naucc Spencer Hochberg Unicycling 0 July 14th 06 04:23 AM
Little Boy Marty Wallace worte: Meter Maid Cop she is the Barney Five of the dept. Sergeant Tiffany Delatorre Email [email protected] conext tiem The report I got back little marty boy did not get ancord police report back THE cop THAT W Valley Biker Australia 0 September 24th 05 12:23 AM
Naucc zohar Unicycling 1 July 12th 05 01:06 AM
Announcing the NAUCC 2004 Web site and the opening of NAUCC 2004 registration! tadaniels Unicycling 1 March 17th 04 01:57 AM