Electric Fence

Old January 11th 17, 09:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
dave[_3_]

Default Electric Fence

Smile of the day.

http://mashable.com/2017/01/10/bike-...?utm_cid=mash-
com-fb-main-link#.ZuixENE1mqn

--
davethedave
Old January 11th 17, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Per dave:

http://mashable.com/2017/01/10/bike-...?utm_cid=mash-
com-fb-main-link#.ZuixENE1mqn

Those are some *serious* tires.

Has anybody here tried them?

I have seen bikes with them at the local shop and have been wondering if
an extra wheelset of them for my rigid Salsa Fargo would make it usable
for occasional off-road use.

Not so much traction/floatation as suspension/freedom from being beat up
by tree roots, rocks, and so-forth.
--
Pete Cresswell
Old January 14th 17, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

I have doubts abt uh 2 inches plus some my limit in shape but not weight lifter strength ....'riders' I see here in south florida, kids with serious perceptual problems on those tires are in deep **** for moving forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hut-r1TVyho

Cyclists want a fence between towpath and water Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 39 October 4th 12 01:19 PM
Over the fence but tough to fence Dan Becker General 0 November 11th 11 04:29 PM
get your perhaps prosecuting nursery during my fence Donovan Marketplace 0 August 13th 07 11:24 PM
Electric fence danger on A49 Cliff UK 13 May 31st 05 08:55 PM
Fence riding joe Unicycling 12 November 1st 03 08:33 PM