Bike Shop in Las Vegas

Old August 11th 03, 07:46 PM
R.Cortes

Default Bike Shop in Las Vegas

Hi!

I'm travelling to Las Vegas in October, and I would like to kow where can I
find good bike shop in that city.

Thanks in advance

Old August 12th 03, 01:32 AM
Paladin

"R.Cortes" wrote in message ...
Hi!

I'm travelling to Las Vegas in October, and I would like to kow where can I
find good bike shop in that city.

Thanks in advance

On a road trip a couple years back, we found this great bike shop on
the west end of town, on the main road that goes out into the desert
and into the Red Rocks climbing & riding area. As you're leaving
town, on the left side just before the end of civilization (if you
could possibly call it that!).

Manager or owner, named Mack, stayed late, helped us with several
problems, and didn't take advantage of us as he could have.

Not much to go on, but if I think of the name, I'll holler.

Paladin
Old August 12th 03, 04:13 AM
MattB

"Paladin" wrote in message
m...
"R.Cortes" wrote in message

Hi!

I'm travelling to Las Vegas in October, and I would like to kow where

can I
find good bike shop in that city.

Thanks in advance

On a road trip a couple years back, we found this great bike shop on
the west end of town, on the main road that goes out into the desert
and into the Red Rocks climbing & riding area. As you're leaving
town, on the left side just before the end of civilization (if you
could possibly call it that!).

Manager or owner, named Mack, stayed late, helped us with several
problems, and didn't take advantage of us as he could have.

Not much to go on, but if I think of the name, I'll holler.

Paladin

I'm thinking of the same shop and also can't remember what the name is.

Also pretty cool with me and I only bought a cliff bar.

Matt

Old August 12th 03, 03:03 PM
mtngr1

It's on West Charleston and I think it's called Pro cyclery? It's right by
a store that does stuff with rock climbing.

Pat

"MattB" wrote in message
"Paladin" wrote in message
m...

Old August 12th 03, 06:36 PM
Paladin

"mtngr1" wrote in message ...
It's on West Charleston and I think it's called Pro cyclery? It's right by
a store that does stuff with rock climbing.

That's it, (although I'm not sure of the name.) We camped at the rock
monkeys spot but were evacuated early the next morning due to the
weekly hurricane coming through. One of our group trying to get his
pants on in 50mph winds:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cbr...src=ph&.view=t

Paladin

Looking for a good bike shop in Montreal Daniel Crispin General 4 June 13th 04 12:12 AM
Secure Bike Parking.? M. Barbee General 14 January 6th 04 02:00 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
Best Way to Travel with a Bike on an Airplane F1 General 5 August 14th 03 10:39 PM