Pro-Lite ???

Old March 4th 07, 12:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_2_]

Default Pro-Lite ???

Forgive me - I know this doesn't belong here, i've posted in the right
place but didn't get any response.

Just wondering if anyone has any expereince with Pro-Lite components.
I'm considering the purchase of a Principia frame from my closest LBS,
and he also imports this stuff, so he'll deck the Principia out with
Pro-Lite wheels/bars/stem/post.

Unless, that is, if it's rubbish. In which case he won't be

--
gravelmuncher

Old March 4th 07, 08:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_10_]

gravelmuncher Wrote:
Forgive me - I know this doesn't belong here, i've posted in the right
place but didn't get any response.

Just wondering if anyone has any expereince with Pro-Lite components.
I'm considering the purchase of a Principia frame from my closest LBS,
and he also imports this stuff, so he'll deck the Principia out with
Pro-Lite wheels/bars/stem/post.

Unless, that is, if it's rubbish. In which case he won't be

ive had experience with the carbon frames, which are rubbish.

The alloy components are fine from my experience.

--
byron27

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old March 4th 07, 10:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_3_]

byron27 Wrote:
ive had experience with the carbon frames, which are rubbish.

The alloy components are fine from my experience.

Yeah ok, thanks for the reply mate. But 1 reply from around 50 views
kinda tells me I should just buy the CAAD9.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old March 5th 07, 02:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Boostland

"gravelmuncher" wrote
in message ...

Forgive me - I know this doesn't belong here, i've posted in the right
place but didn't get any response.

Just wondering if anyone has any expereince with Pro-Lite components.
I'm considering the purchase of a Principia frame from my closest LBS,
and he also imports this stuff, so he'll deck the Principia out with
Pro-Lite wheels/bars/stem/post.

Unless, that is, if it's rubbish. In which case he won't be

--
gravelmuncher

I just purchased a set of Pro-lite gavia carbon wheels for $650 from a
friend of mine, I have not used them as yet but they look like they should
be decent wheels, they are very true and the hubs run extremely smooth.

I got some carbon forks for $30 and they look like they are well built, will
be fitting these to a Orbea frame I am picking up later this week.