Road sharing idea?

Old April 24th 07, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
fred2

Default Road sharing idea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

Old April 24th 07, 12:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
fred2

"fred2" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

Cancel the above and refer to Marks post 21.03.
Fred

Old April 24th 07, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke

in message , fred2
') wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

Looks good. Not dissimilar, in fact, to the 'national byway' scheme in this
country.

I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those
who are now possible remain possible -- Michael Bakunin

Old April 24th 07, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Thompson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

Cancel the above and refer to Marks post 21.03.
Fred

S'alright, I don't think anyone noticed my post.
Old April 24th 07, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ziggy

On 24 Apr 2007 09:46:49 GMT, Mark Thompson
pleasegivegenerously@warmmail*_turn_up_the_heat_t o_reply*.com wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

Cancel the above and refer to Marks post 21.03.
Fred

S'alright, I don't think anyone noticed my post.

It's true. I happened to notice fred2's because it was at the bottom of my list.

Thanks to both of you. It's nice to see some authorities in the US doing
something so significant for cycles.

Old April 25th 07, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andrew Richardson

fred2 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8wkI7CwpU

I like it!
Fred

When it comes down to it, isn't it just a bit of white paint? I think roads
on their own are just fine, although I'll agree that it's better than a
pavement with a bit of white paint on it.

--
Andrew Richardson
Lewes, East Sussex, UK