Uni survey (research project)...

Old March 9th 05, 03:31 AM
aurum78

Default Uni survey (research project)...

I'm doing a research project for an english class (Research Design), and
my chosen topic is the evaluation of unicycling as an exercise
(simplified, since i don't have particularly complex expensive telemetry
equipment). Long story short, a requirement of the class is to collect
primary data (surveys, interviews, etc.) from people.

Right now we're focusing on community surveys, and I need a participant
pool (i.e., not just my hometown). At the moment I only have a survey
developed for people who can't unicycle (determines part of the
significance of the research). Anyone out there who has friends,
relatives, or pets they think might be willing to take the survey,
please have them send me an IM through this forum or e-mail me
) with "unicycle survey" in the headline.

Thanks all!

~ David

--
aurum78