GT time trial frame (reduced)

Old July 13th 03, 04:52 PM
Scott Hendricks

Default GT time trial frame (reduced)

Price reduced! $300 for the frame, $500 for the frame/fork/headset.

(Scott Hendricks) wrote in message . com...

For a bit of extra info, I took a few measurements:

the downtube is 2.5 inches deep, and very narrow. Too narrow for
bottle cage bolts, in fact.

the seat tube is 1.75 inches deep, and of course wide enough to take a
seat post. There is a mount for a bottle cage on the seat tube.

the seat stays are very thin, and approx. 1 inch deep

Short of going to a curved, cut out seat tube ala Cervelo P3, this
frame is about as aero as you can get.

S.

(Scott Hendricks) wrote in message . com...
I've got a barely used (less than 100 miles), GT time
trial frame, sz 56.

When GT stopped making/marketing the SB 0 (zero) time trial frame,
Morgul Bismark bicycles bought out their inventory and marketed them
as their own Aero AL frameset. I bought one for use this spring, and
it's a touch too big for me.

specs:
seat tube: 56cm c-t
top tube: 56cm
head tube angle: 73 deg
seat tube angle: 75 deg

the frame takes a 27.2 seat post, English BB, and 1 inch fork

I'm asking $400 for the frame alone, or $600 for the frame w/ Cervelo
aero fork and Ritchey headset

shipping is included, open to reasonable offers

(see
http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?p...ajor=1&minor=3
for info on the Cervelo fork)
email me directly @

thanks!

Old August 1st 03, 10:54 PM
Scott Hendricks

Default GT time trial frame (reduced)(again)

$250 for the frame, $450 for frame/fork/headset.