Searching for bits and pieces - a question to the LBS owners...

Old June 7th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ed Pirrero

Default Searching for bits and pieces - a question to the LBS owners...

I have in my possession an ancient, but still serviceable, 1998
Marzocchi Z2 BAM fork. It has the replaceable steerer option - IOW,
the crown has bolts at the base of the steerer which allow the steerer
to be replaced. I understand that at one time, Marzocchi sold
steerers in 1- and 1.125-inch diameters, and a bushing for the 1"
steerer. Can any of you folks lay your hands on these parts,
especially the 1" flavor? Also, the internal bushings and seals for
these forks - still available, or not?

I don't really want to throw away this very good fork - I'd like to
use it.

Can any of you gentlemen help me? I have money, and I'm ready to buy!

E.P.

VIDEO: CMW 2006 (Bits 'n pieces) MuniAddict Unicycling 18 October 26th 06 10:09 PM
Question for Schlumpf owners Semach.the.monkey Unicycling 33 October 3rd 06 08:21 PM
Shimano 600 Ultegra (complete or bits & pieces) [email protected] Marketplace 7 August 18th 06 03:38 AM
FA: Small bits & pieces Pete Biggs UK 4 February 21st 06 09:19 PM
Lidl - Cycling bits and pieces from 22 March Delstron UK 20 March 24th 04 03:38 PM