group rides in sydney

Old October 26th 04, 05:17 AM
byron27

Default group rides in sydney

Im going to be in sydney this friday for the weekend for a wedding, and
in my glimpses of sobriety i wouldnt mind doing a couple of group
rides. I will be staying in clovelly and balmain and was thinking of
going down to centennial park and cruising around, picking up any group
that passes.

suggestions??

oh, i will have the fixie if that matters any.

--
byron27

Old November 2nd 04, 05:42 AM
malcomm