Belgium Beer Cafe

Old October 31st 04, 11:25 PM
Jack Russell

Default Belgium Beer Cafe

Tamyka Bell wrote:
TimC wrote:

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 at 21:09 GMT, kingsley (aka Bruce)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:14:30 +0000, TimC wrote:

Any of you members of the bicycle club in said cafe?

Something I like about the idea of going riding in the morning, and then
treating myself to a good Leffe Brune.

I'd probably (hopefully?) have to arrange to get public transport home
though. It's a decent ride even when I am not drunk

Is that the one at Cammaray(sp?) or the Rocks?

St Kilda. Wrong city

I think, anyway; I've not heard of Cammaray.

You mean these things are all over the place? We've got one BrisVegas
CBD too!

Yes, they are some sort of franchise, not quite sure how it works and
after a couple of Leffe Bruns do not really care.

--
Remove norubbish to reply direct

Jack Russell
Old November 1st 04, 06:33 PM
kingsley

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:03:42 +1100, Peter Signorini wrote:

Is that the one at Cammaray(sp?) or the Rocks?

St Kilda. Wrong city

I think, anyway; I've not heard of Cammaray.

I thought it was in South Melbourne?

Nah, wrong state. I'm talking NSW/Sydney.

-kt

Old November 2nd 04, 04:37 AM
Peter Signorini

"kingsley" wrote in message
newsan.2004.10.31.21.06.58.536553@maddogsbreakfa st.com.au...
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:03:42 +1100, Peter Signorini wrote:

I thought it was in South Melbourne?

Nah, wrong state. I'm talking NSW/Sydney.

That's OK, but I think Tim C is posting from Melbourne judging by his
Swinburne email address. I guess this Belgian Beer Cafe is a big franchise
operation, don't know whether there's a club in each state also. The cycling
club details I found were for Melbourne as well.

Cheers
Peter

Old November 2nd 04, 07:33 PM
kingsley

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:25:45 +1100, Jack Russell wrote:

Yes, they are some sort of franchise, not quite sure how it works and
after a couple of Leffe Bruns do not really care.

I find the leffe double to be the most pleasing,
the triple is over-done.

-kt

Open Source Beer! Garrison Hilliard General 2 August 1st 05 08:23 AM
Sweet beer (and cycling) commercial [email protected] General 6 July 2nd 05 09:45 PM
OT Beer help Bryan UK 19 April 17th 05 11:02 PM
OT/BR: Beer outing Jimbo(san) Mountain Biking 14 October 21st 04 10:50 AM
Final start list for WC Elite Men's Road Race Sonarrat Racing 4 October 7th 03 01:48 AM