Tom Kunich

Old January 5th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich

Richard Sachs wrote:

"William Asher" wrote in message
Robert Chung wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Warren wrote:
Bill C wrote:
...The cool thing seems to be that the really viscous
pinheads that lived here seem to have bailed.
Belief, or wish??
You haven't been around. There were some that made even the hardened
veterans want to pull out.

Good thing it was too syrupy for them to move very fast.

As we learned about Vietnam, slow pull outs can lead to pregnant
situations.

Though that's not a hard and fast rule.

--
Bill Asher

at least the trains in italy come on time.

e-RICHIE©T®

They're not that long, they always arrive early, and the ones from Trieste
are full of Italian seamen.

--
Bill Asher
Old January 6th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan,

It's all about rapport. You have none with me.

-Philip

Old January 6th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
Kurgan,

It's all about rapport. You have none with me.

-Philip

Dumbass -

You got it.

BTW, you wrote:

BTW, my offer still stands to come visit you if you ever decide to give up
your anonymity.

I'm not anonymous at all, really. If you weren't such a noob to this
group, that assumption would have never occurred - that along with the
other assumptions that you made which lead to you getting your panties
into the wad that they're in. And they definitely are, seeing as you're
into the "threat" thing, putting you into some select company. A few
things all of you in that select group have in common are that you're
all pretty dense and you all get ****ed off really easily over nothing.

Dude, it's usenet. It's not important. Don't make threats, you just
make yourself look like an ass.

best wishes in the coming year,

K. Gringioni.

Old January 6th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"amit" wrote in message
ups.com...

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

You don't get it.

meathead,

you don't get it. you're a meathead.

so, has crit pro e-mailed you his "palmares" yet ?

You mean the one where he likes to be called "Flouncy"?

Old January 6th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message
. net...
Kurgan,

It's all about rapport. You have none with me.

Phil, you're like everyone else here. At least the sane ones. Henry was OK,
Kurgan feels it funny to be a rotter.

Old January 6th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
Phil, you're like everyone else here. At least the sane ones. Henry was OK,
Kurgan feels it funny to be a rotter.

But presumably not a cad. BTW has Eton opened a branch in California ?

Old January 7th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan Gringioni says...

"Judging by those who talk about it all the time, virtue seems to
consists of three elements: (1) walking around like you have a broom up
your ass, (2) feeling smug about the broom up your ass and (3) thinking
the world would be a perfect place if only we could get rid of people
who use phrases like 'broom up your ass'"."

So, word is you buy brooms in quantity to get a good discount.

Old January 7th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan Gringioni says...

Dude, it's usenet. It's not important. Don't make threats, you just
make yourself look like an ass.

Good to see you writing about something you know well for a change.

Old January 7th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

Don't make threats, you just
make yourself look like an ass.

Kurgan,

I made no threat, at least not expressly. If I were to meet you, and you
spoke to me the way you do here on the usenet, I probably would take you to
task. Besides, by telling you to watch your mouth, I am making much less of
an ass out of myself that you are by causing the fracas in the first place.

-Philip

Old January 7th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

I made no threat, at least not expressly. If I were to meet you, and you
spoke to me the way you do here on the usenet, I probably would take you to
task.

Dumbass -

LOL!

You don't really get it.