"I like your bike"

Old May 20th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default "I like your bike"

In article ,
(Tom Keats) writes:

For some reason my bike makes 'em wa[x nostalic.]

Old May 20th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

(Tom Keats) wrote in
:

In article ,
(Tom Keats) writes:

For some reason my bike makes 'em wa[x nostalic.]

Tom do you read your own posts....shameful
Old May 21st 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

HANDSOME PRINCE wrote:

How about a 64 year old with a pony-tail on a Jack Taylor English
[non-recumbent] trike?? They all love my "three-wheel bike".

How about a bottom of the barrel Dahon folder, and a crowd of
teenagers?

I'd just bought the folder used, and was test riding it around an
unfamiliar town. I came upon a gaggle of baggy-trousered, pierced &
dyed, chained-wallet teens who'd just finished grinding their
skateboarding on the handicapped ramp.

The entire gaggle was crossing the street. I was going to have to ride
right through them. On a bike with 16" wheels, looking like a circus
bear on a toy bike. I braced myself for the wisecracks.

What I heard? "That is the coolest bike I have ever seen!"

- Frank Krygowski