drill drill drill

Old June 12th 17, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default drill drill drill

Picked from a 'news release' of suv models in goonews ...

https://www.infinitiusa.com/suv/qx80/models-specs.html
Old June 12th 17, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.google.com/#q=automobile...=1497276131269
Old June 18th 17, 10:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/stupid...the-1796195649
Old June 18th 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 5:59:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/stupid...the-1796195649

wake up to find.....

Andy, perp got 7 minutes

eyeyehahhahhahahha
Old June 19th 17, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/this-i...bat-1796205191

I assume what you understand here is what goes at TDF.

THE GTE class rule is equality that is an 8 year old design at Aston, poss older motor, is made equal to Ford GTE by slowing Ford.

All GTE's were on the same lap. The race was follow the Aston. I actually go to Daytona..the Aston is a dog. If both exhausts run out the same side, makes an ear piercing mechanically paced noise as it tries hauling the beast forward. The Ferrari zip around with the motor singing melodious concerts as if you were running an electric motor on Custom Imperial red eye.

BTW, when viewing ask where the spectators are ?

At Daytona, we stand directly across from the chicane, 1000% visibility.

That's the Feature !
..

Drill driver too heavy? Squashme UK 5 March 24th 12 07:33 PM
OT Torx drill bit Judith[_4_] UK 56 March 13th 12 09:25 AM
Has the Torx drill bit arrived yet? Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 3 February 26th 12 02:55 AM
How to drill a nightrider 36 rim? flyer Unicycling 33 November 5th 08 04:16 PM
Can I safely drill through Chromoplastic? Yonatan Mazuz Techniques 9 January 9th 06 01:12 AM