WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old September 3rd 13, 04:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 5:17:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, August 31, 2013 1:12:55 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Friday, August 30, 2013 11:23:06 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Friday, August 30, 2013 8:20:27 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Friday, August 30, 2013 1:43:54 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:34:51 AM UTC-7, wrote: So much for the alleged "healthfulness" of mountain biking. In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/ He was subsequently found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery. Vandeman continues to claim he is innocent. Of course, you CONVENIENTLY "forgot" to mention that all changes were dropped on 3/26/13. Mountain biker = liar. "Vandeman continues to claim he is innocent." That is a different issue. DUH! Call it what you want; I'm the one providing proof to my assertions while you grasp at straws. BS. You are deliberately lying by omission -- nothing new, for a mountain biker! I'm not "omitting" anything. I'm just not going to post anything I can't prove. Maybe you should try doing the same.

You CAN prove that I claimed that all charges were dropped on 3/26/2013. You chose to OMIT that obvious fact purely out of your own dishonesty. Keep it up! You are only helping me, by confirming that all mountain bikers are dishonest to the core.
Old September 3rd 13, 10:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

provide proof that charges were dropped Vandeman.
Old September 4th 13, 02:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:28:00 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
provide proof that charges were dropped Vandeman.

I just did. It's up to you to do your homework and verify it. Unless you're too stupid to figure out how....
Old September 4th 13, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:30:38 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

OK. Have it your way.

"Vandeman claims the charges were dropped."

I'll be happy to add that to my future posts, as you requested.
Old September 4th 13, 03:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:08:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Whether I request it or not, that would be the (more) honest thing to do. But of course you already knew that, and chose to ignore it.
Old September 5th 13, 02:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Rubbish. You have not proved squat. The only thing you have proved beyond a reasonable doubt is that you are an idiot who doesn't understand science and takes delight in other people's pain. In fact if gold medals were awarded for idiocy at the Olympics you would be the world record holder.
Old September 5th 13, 01:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

"Vandeman claims the charges were dropped."

I'll be happy to add that to my future posts, as you requested.

Whether I request it or not, that would be the (more) honest thing to do. But of course you already knew that, and chose to ignore it.

Mike, the charges were NOT dropped. If they had been then the case would not have gone to court. It did, and you were convicted.

What you are referring to, although you have provided no proof that you've done it, is the expunging of spent convictions under a Petition for Dismissal.

So, you can claim whatever you wish ... since you seem quite prepared to claim all kinds of unproven nonsense ... but it doesn't mean that anyone else has to give it the slightest credence absent real proof.
Old September 5th 13, 06:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:25:07 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
"Vandeman claims the charges were dropped." I'll be happy to add that to my future posts, as you requested. Whether I request it or not, that would be the (more) honest thing to do. But of course you already knew that, and chose to ignore it. Mike, the charges were NOT dropped.

Thank you for demonstrating, for the billionth time, just how dishonest mountain bikers. All charges were dismissed 3/26/2013 (because they are all bogus), as you well know.

Old September 7th 13, 07:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Prove it Vandeman. Can you do that old chum?
Old September 7th 13, 09:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, September 6, 2013 11:10:08 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Prove it Vandeman. Can you do that old chum?

I just did. It's your job to verify it. I know you are too lazy and dishonest to do that.