Car rental - France

Old March 10th 05, 07:41 PM
Bill

Default Car rental - France

I'm trying to decide which car to rent for a 2 week
vacation in France. There will be 3 adults, luggage and
one road bike. Looking at Renault Scenic,
Citroen Picasso, and VW Passat wagon, all diesel.
Price of rental is close enough to not be an issue.

I do not want to use a bike rack, I want to be able to
place the bike (front wheel off) in the car.
Bike is not foldable.

Thanks for your advice.

Bill

Old March 11th 05, 02:49 AM
Mike Latondresse

"Bill" wrote in news:mp1Yd.128371$nC5.4354
@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

I'm trying to decide which car to rent for a 2 week
vacation in France. There will be 3 adults, luggage and
one road bike. Looking at Renault Scenic,
Citroen Picasso, and VW Passat wagon, all diesel.
Price of rental is close enough to not be an issue.

I do not want to use a bike rack, I want to be able to
place the bike (front wheel off) in the car.
Bike is not foldable.

Thanks for your advice.

We are going over this year and will rent the Renault Scenic 1.9
diesel as we have for the past two trips. It will take my 55cm LS
Classic, wheel off just perfectly with the second row seat folded
leaving lots of room for luggage. If you are going for more than 17
days you can get a good deal directly from Renault.