ding dong ding dong where's Shaun Bell?

Old June 14th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default ding dong ding dong where's Shaun Bell?

Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

Old June 14th 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

He's one of the worthiest, but there are plenty of other worthy MTBers here,
much worthier than I, and I have had the pleasure of riding with some of
them, something you will never have a chance to do.

Greg
--
Ticket******* tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old June 14th 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:57:23 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

It's only a matter of till your branch snaps, monkey boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUn3RkHI5bs
Then whatcha gonna do?!?!?!
--
Slack
Old June 14th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

wrote:

Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

It's only a matter of till your branch snaps, monkey boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUn3RkHI5bs

What a crazy ass ****ing monkey. I saw a duck doing that to a black lab
in the water up on Lake Tahoe but the duck wasn't getting close enough
to peck at the dog's tail or ears or anything like that monkey was doing.

Greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old June 14th 07, 05:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, "G.T." wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

oups.com...

Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

He's one of the worthiest, but there are plenty of other worthy MTBers here,
much worthier than I, and I have had the pleasure of riding with some of
them, something you will never have a chance to do.

Greg

Listen, you little ooompa, don't tell me who I'm going to ride with
and who not, I'll decide who rides with me and who not.

Now go pluck your armpits.

Old June 14th 07, 06:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jun 13, 6:15 pm, "G.T." wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

oups.com...

Where's Shaun Bell, he's the only worthy MTBer in here.

He's one of the worthiest, but there are plenty of other worthy MTBers here,
much worthier than I, and I have had the pleasure of riding with some of
them, something you will never have a chance to do.

Greg

Listen, you little ooompa, don't tell me who I'm going to ride with
and who not, I'll decide who rides with me and who not.

Hahhahahahahahah, you don't decide anything. **** will happen to you or
not, but you don't decide anything.

Greg