Anybody from Melbourne or Singapore?

Old June 17th 04, 09:11 AM
GizmoDuck

Default Anybody from Melbourne or Singapore?

I've got a few days in Melbourne from 19-23 June on the way to UNICON
and then after Unicon I have a few days in Singapore from 2-7 August.

Any unicyclists want to hook up for a ride? I'll be bringing my 29'er
and Coker along so my trials riding will be a bit limited

--
GizmoDuck - New Zealands fastest unicyclist

o-kO

"Give a man dead fish, and he feed himself for lunch, teach man to catch
fish, and he feed himself for life. Teach man to wheel ride, and he
make friends everywhere, and even have lunch at their place."

Ancient Chinese saying

Old June 17th 04, 10:58 AM
peculiar

Me!! I'm in Singapore, there's a small community of unicyclist over
here. Do check out out group on yahoo:
'Singapore Unicyclist' (http://tinyurl.com/3726l)

--
peculiar - muni newbie

-Simplicity is beauty-
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albup87
peculiar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4290

Old June 18th 04, 11:21 AM
andrew_carter

Come to Brisbane! It has a bigger unicycling scene. I know there
are quite a few unicyclists in Melbourne, but most are circus arts-style
unicyclists.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Two unicycling years old.

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Old June 19th 04, 08:52 AM
GizmoDuck

Sorry Andrew- the flights transit via Melbourne/Sydney. I've only got a
few days there so I can't fly over to Brisbane as well

Old July 21st 04, 01:23 PM
Jack Halpern

peculiar wrote:

Me!! I'm in Singapore, there's a small community of unicyclist over
here. Do check out out group on yahoo:
'Singapore Unicyclist' (http://tinyurl.com/3726l)

I s anyone from Singapore attending Unicon? I have lost contact with the
various
unicyclists I knew there and don't know if anyone is coming.

Old July 21st 04, 01:23 PM
Jack Halpern

peculiar wrote:

Me!! I'm in Singapore, there's a small community of unicyclist over
here. Do check out out group on yahoo:
'Singapore Unicyclist' (http://tinyurl.com/3726l)

=20

I wonder if anyone was able to contact the Singaporean unicyclists and
invite them to Unicon. I tried several times but lost contact with the
unicyclists I know there (I gave a demo and did some promotion there a
couple of years ago).

--
peculiar - muni newbie

-Simplicity is beauty-
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albup87

rsu

=20

--=20
{Begin Normal}

Regards, Jack Halpern
President, The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
http://www.cjk.org Phone: +81-48-473-3508
{End}
{Begin Unicycle}

JACK HALPERN
Unicon XII Convention Chairman
Executive Director for International Development
International Unicycling Federation, Inc.
Website: http://www.kanji.org
{End}
{Begin Yiddish}
Mit vareme yidishe grusn,

Jack (Yankl) Halpern
Direktor funem Yapanishn Yidish-Klub
Kanji Dictionary Publishing Society
Blitspost:
WWW:
http://www.kanji.org
Mayn yidish vebzaytl: http://www.kanji.org/jack/yidhome.htm

{End}
{Begin U12_nihongo}
=E5=A4=A7=E4=BC=9A=E5=A7=94=E5=93=A1=E9=95=B7 =E6=98=A5=E9=81=8D=E9=9B=80=
=E4=BE=86

Old July 22nd 04, 04:34 AM
peculiar

There's 3 of us from the Singapore Unicyclist who will be going to the
Unicon. One of them is Ben Matthews.

You can contact us by e-mailing us from this 'address book'
(http://tinyurl.com/4dx3c)

Or just post a message on 'our Yahoo Group' (http://tinyurl.com/3726l)

Cheers.