Where's Qui si parla Campagnolo?

Old February 17th 05, 03:58 PM
Art Harris

Default Where's Qui si parla Campagnolo?

Peter seems to have gone missing. I know he was going to switch from
AOL. Anyone heard from him?

Art Harris

Old February 17th 05, 04:04 PM
S o r n i

Art Harris wrote:
Peter seems to have gone missing. I know he was going to switch from
AOL. Anyone heard from him?

Poor *******. He was last seen slumped at his desk, face down on a
tear-soaked keyboard, blubbering "I just want to get to NEWSGROUPS; why is
that so hard now?!?"

He'll be back.

Eventually.

Old February 17th 05, 04:04 PM

Anyone heard from him?
i thought of him two days ago.

Old February 17th 05, 04:16 PM
Neil Brooks

"S o r n i" wrote:

Art Harris wrote:
Peter seems to have gone missing. I know he was going to switch from
AOL. Anyone heard from him?

Poor *******. He was last seen slumped at his desk, face down on a
tear-soaked keyboard, blubbering "I just want to get to NEWSGROUPS; why is
that so hard now?!?"

He'll be back.

Eventually.

There were unsubstantiated rumors, published in "The Daily Camera,"
that Peter had been abducted by Steve Case and Kozo Shimano.

The story goes on to say that Case and Shimano--dismayed by what they
view as blatant disdain for their products--have been injecting
Chisholm with thiopental sodium for several days. Langley is also
rumored to be involved.

I would expect Peter to be back within a day or two, feeling chipper,
but under a new screen name and feeling oh-so sanguine about the new
DA10 group.

Old February 17th 05, 05:34 PM
S o r n i

Neil Brooks wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote:

Art Harris wrote:
[...]

In an ominous foreshadowing of what bike rides will be like once the Moots
in in his mitts, Brooks mops the floor with Sornson on Usenet.

Sigh.

Bill "couldn't help notice how familiar Neil is with the names of HARD CORE
CHEMICAL FORMULATIONS OF A SEDATING NATURE" S.

Old February 17th 05, 06:40 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Neil Brooks wrote:

I would expect Peter to be back within a day or two, feeling chipper,
but under a new screen name and feeling oh-so sanguine about the new
DA10 group.

Yeah - soon he'll start telling us that Hollowtech is great, tapered
cranks are inherently dangerous and he actually likes STI cabling
because it provides somewhere breezy to peg out your underpants on tour.

Actually, that last one's not a bad idea...
Old February 17th 05, 09:25 PM

he's fixin snowmobiles.

Old February 18th 05, 12:34 AM
John Dacey

Cogitas, ergo non est.
On 17 Feb 2005 08:04:17 -0800, wrote:

Anyone heard from him?
i thought of him two days ago.

Hi gene -

Would it be okay if I sent you a list of other people about whom I'd
like you to think?

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
http://www.businesscycles.com
Since 1983
Our catalog of track equipment: online since 1996
-------------------------------
Old February 18th 05, 03:39 AM
Tom Sherman

Art Harris wrote:

Peter seems to have gone missing. I know he was going to switch from
AOL. Anyone heard from him?

Peter is out greasing tapirs.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 18th 05, 03:48 AM
Ted

John Dacey wrote:

Cogitas, ergo non est.
On 17 Feb 2005 08:04:17 -0800, wrote:

Anyone heard from him?
i thought of him two days ago.

Hi gene -

Would it be okay if I sent you a list of other people about whom I'd
like you to think?

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
http://www.businesscycles.com
Since 1983
Our catalog of track equipment: online since 1996

John, you a truly a wiseass, but assuredly a very literate wiseass.

And I'm enjoying the fixie I built up with the Surly hubs you sold to
me. Thanks for being here.

Now you must think about me, at least for a moment.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland, OR