Bike maintenance

Old March 18th 07, 10:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Moo

Default Bike maintenance

I've got a 9 speed back, 3 speed front. (Shimano Mega 9)

When in front middle and back bottom (well bottom 2 cogs on the back
really) the chain catches on the front derailleur, I'm not really sure
what I'm doing with regards to sorting it out...

I had some really good bike maintenance websites but I lost my bookmarks
a while back, can anyone recommend some?
Old March 18th 07, 02:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
D T W .../\\...

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/derailer-adjustment.html
--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

Old March 18th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On Mar 18, 5:41 am, Moo
wrote:
I've got a 9 speed back, 3 speed front. (Shimano Mega 9)

When in front middle and back bottom (well bottom 2 cogs on the back
really) the chain catches on the front derailleur, I'm not really sure
what I'm doing with regards to sorting it out...

I had some really good bike maintenance websites but I lost my bookmarks
a while back, can anyone recommend some?

Do it turn a few screws and everyhing will be just fine. I do it all
the time and it works out fine.

Bike maintenance videos gumby Australia 3 December 3rd 06 12:32 AM
Bike maintenance course in Melbourne? Walrus Australia 7 August 7th 06 04:08 AM
bike maintenance Jane UK 17 June 29th 06 03:25 PM
First maintenance of a new bike [email protected] Techniques 2 August 18th 03 01:38 PM
Bike maintenance question Jim Willis General 2 July 29th 03 01:00 AM