Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 11th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

Hello,
I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano ultergra crankset & brakes, flight click dual control shift levers, and a specialized carbon 2 fork. It also has a ROLF VECTOR Comp rims and a cateye speedometer but it does need a new battery.
I got this bike brand new and have taken great care of it. I used this bike for many many triathlons and other races. It performs amazing and the only reason I am getting rid of it now is because I am starting medical school and won't be able to race for the next 4 yrs.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am 5 10' and it fits me perfect but of course you can adjust the seat.
$600OBO very fair. its $125 less than the bike value guide.
208-Nine Zero 6- four two six 9

All offers above $400 will be taken under consideration

Photos below but feel free to ask for more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7b1ry159...-mHILAxka?dl=0