A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 11th 15, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

Hello,
I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano ultergra crankset & brakes, flight click dual control shift levers, and a specialized carbon 2 fork. It also has a ROLF VECTOR Comp rims and a cateye speedometer but it does need a new battery.
I got this bike brand new and have taken great care of it. I used this bike for many many triathlons and other races. It performs amazing and the only reason I am getting rid of it now is because I am starting medical school and won't be able to race for the next 4 yrs.
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am 5 10' and it fits me perfect but of course you can adjust the seat.
$600OBO very fair. its $125 less than the bike value guide.
208-Nine Zero 6- four two six 9

All offers above $400 will be taken under consideration

Photos below but feel free to ask for more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7b1ry159...-mHILAxka?dl=0