A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 1st 17, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,320
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

Nasty looking thug.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss
Ads
  #2  
Old January 1st 17, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Nasty looking thug.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss


A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him.

  #3  
Old January 1st 17, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,223
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On 01/01/2017 16:03, wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:


Nasty looking thug.


Agreed.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...


....is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.
  #4  
Old January 1st 17, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03, wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:


Nasty looking thug.


Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...


...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone who was not there.
You, for example.

  #5  
Old January 1st 17, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,125
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:


Nasty looking thug.


Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?


He is a good judge of personality.
So am I.
You are a ******.

What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when
the victim stood up to him...


...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary -
incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone
who was not there. You, for example.



  #6  
Old January 1st 17, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,223
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On 01/01/2017 17:45, wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:


Nasty looking thug.


Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...


...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone who was not there.
You, for example.


I would never construct such a stupid "interpretation" from such a report.

But you did.

The report does not support your fanciful re-imagining of reality.

There is no report of an assault on a cyclist, for a start. But there
*is* a report of an assault on the victim, pepetrated by a cyclist.

Are you trying to live down to a New year's Resolution?


  #7  
Old January 1st 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 781
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 17:49:27 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Nasty looking thug.

Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?


He is a good judge of personality.
So am I.
You are a ******.


I agree, you can tell most criminals by looking at them.

What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when
the victim stood up to him...

...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary -
incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone
who was not there. You, for example.






--
If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  #8  
Old January 1st 17, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:49:50 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 17:45, wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Nasty looking thug.

Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...

...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone who was not there.
You, for example.


I would never construct such a stupid "interpretation" from such a report.


Because you are a bigot.


But you did.

The report does not support your fanciful re-imagining of reality.


In your fantasy world where cyclists can do no right.


There is no report of an assault on a cyclist, for a start. But there
*is* a report of an assault on the victim, pepetrated by a cyclist.


Where was the alleged assault on the initiator of the unnecessary confrontation?
The cyclist was just going about his lawful business.


Are you trying to live down to a New year's Resolution?


Not getting into an argument with a child using an adult keyboard would be a good one.



  #10  
Old January 1st 17, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,223
Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On 01/01/2017 18:04, wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:49:50 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 17:45,
wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:


Nasty looking thug.


Agreed.


Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?


http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...


...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.


No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone who was not there.
You, for example.


I would never construct such a stupid "interpretation" from such a report.


Because you are a bigot.


If your definition of "bigot" is someone who declines to falsify
reality, you are smi-literate at best.

At *best*.

But you did.
The report does not support your fanciful re-imagining of reality.


In your fantasy world where cyclists can do no right.


You are the fantasist.

The pedestrian victim, according to the report, *was* assaulted (look up
"assault", if you know how to do that).

The cyclist thug (any problem with that epithet?) did the assaukting.

It's what is says in the report.

The report might be right.

It might be wrong.

But that's what it *says*. It does not support your fanciful and
semi-literate re-write.

There is no report of an assault on a cyclist, for a start. But there
*is* a report of an assault on the victim, pepetrated by a cyclist.


Where was the alleged assault on the initiator of the unnecessary confrontation?
The cyclist was just going about his lawful business.


That appers not to be the view of the victim.

When there is a report of a street robbery, do you immediately prefer to
believe what you imagine would be said by the thief who has scarpered
with the ill-gotten gains?

Or the victim?

Are you trying to live down to a New year's Resolution?


Not getting into an argument with a child using an adult keyboard would be a good one.


It would.

Not lying and making things up would be even better. I recommend it to
you as a more useful resolution for you.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Police hunt cyclist after mown down pedestrian dies MrCheerful UK 0 November 29th 16 04:37 PM
Police hunting Loony cyclist in Devon MrCheerful UK 6 April 25th 16 04:45 PM
Police hunting armed robbery cyclists in Slough Mrcheerful UK 5 November 25th 15 10:53 AM
Police hunt cyclist that mowed down a pedestrian Mrcheerful UK 3 February 5th 15 01:29 AM
Police seek cyclist involved in death of a pedestrian Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 1 July 26th 12 07:22 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.