Warm Showers for Touring Cyclists

Old May 22nd 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Warm Showers for Touring Cyclists

I just ran across Randy and Nancy Fay's Web Site Warm Showers and was
amazed to See they now have over 2600 people offering a warm shower and
a place to stay to touring cyclists.

I hosted Nancy and Randy for a night last summer and enjoyed the
experience. I signed up and added a link to Warm Showers in my blog.

The list is at http://www.warmshowers.org/welcome.

Glasgow to make park drive carpark, restrict Kelvin Way for cyclists David M UK 1 April 7th 06 09:36 AM
Gobsmacked wafflycat UK 63 January 4th 06 06:50 PM
water bottles,helmets Mark General 191 July 17th 05 04:05 PM
Five cyclists cleared Marty Wallace Australia 2 July 3rd 04 11:15 PM