What makes Bachetta bicycles slow?

Old October 18th 04, 02:39 PM
billgout

Default What makes Bachetta bicycles slow?

As posted by "Killer BEE" Bachetta rider JS" from

http://www.sethj.com/monkeyisland

quote

There are many European recumbents and upright bikes that are faster
than any of the bikes in our product line. Team "Killer B" and I
recently got our asses handed to us at a race in Texas. I learned a
tough lesson that day that no one on the Killer B paceline will ever
catch a group of CAT 1/2 racers. There are faster bikes out there than
our top of the line TiAero.

For what its worth Spanky, our product line is faster than most of the
recumbents advertised at BROL except the European manufactured
lowracers. Unfortunately the consumer novelty has worn off for us
Spanky. By next year our tiAero prices will plummet when the market is
flooded with used tiAeros that recumbent riders no longer want. We are
now focusing on heavy, cheap and slow recumbents to be sold at
WalMart.

If you want to go fast buy a used tiAero Spanky. If you want to go
exceptionally fast buy a TREK upright bike or a European lowracer.
Those bikes are the fastest bikes ever made.

JS
Keep Spinning

--
billgout

Old October 18th 04, 06:55 PM
Jeff Wills

billgout wrote in message ...
As posted by "Killer BEE" Bachetta rider JS" from

http://www.sethj.com/monkeyisland

quote

Huh? So what- Cat 1/2's are pro's and neo-pro's. It's like saying
"Why's my station wagon so slow? I got passed by an Indy Car doing 200
mph."

Big motors beat better bikes- bet on it:
http://www.jimlangley.net/ride/easyracers.html

Jeff
Old October 18th 04, 07:01 PM
Edward Dolan

"billgout" wrote in message

[...]

You bet! If you are not out there trying to go as fast as possible on your
bike, then you are a slacker and should not be riding a bike in the first
place. Better yet, you should go home and put a bullet through your thick
head, thereby cleansing the world of your slow ass.

Hey, if you can't buy whatever it is you think you need at Wal-Mart, then
you don't need it. Stay away from bike shops. They will want to sell you
something that you could possibly be fast on if you weren't such a lazy ass
to begin with. I say go out to Wal-Mart and get a bike there that will suit
you perfectly. Whatever you do, do not ever buy anything made out of
titanium and/or labeled Aero. I mean, who do you think you are anyway? Lance
Armstrong?

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old October 18th 04, 11:10 PM
Mark Leuck

I suspect billgout is a troll from Monkey Island, they have a pattern of
cutting down Bachetta over there

"Jeff Wills" wrote in message
om...

Old October 19th 04, 12:33 AM
Tom Sherman

Mark Leuck top-posted:

I suspect billgout is a troll from Monkey Island, they have a pattern of
cutting down Bachetta over there[.]

Who is Bachetta (sic)?

--
Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant