Under seat steering handle bars.

Old April 13th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Under seat steering handle bars.

Greets to all bent folk!

I am just finishing up a new under seat steering LWB bent I call
WildKat, and I was wondering if there are any other builder's out there
who have done USS bents. I am happy with the current setup, but would
like about 3 inches more on the current handlebar length (using granny
bike bars set up in reverse). Any ideas on a handlebar source - besides
hacking my own?

Here is the bike...

http://www.atomiczombie.com/secret/wildkat.jpg

I hope to have more photos on the main site soon.

Cheers,
Brad

Old April 13th 06, 07:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

You're not putting any weight on them, so how about some aluminum
conduit and a bender? Or, can you just put the stem in front?

Seat and handle. juggle508 Unicycling 4 August 22nd 05 01:26 PM
Kinport Vs Reeder, and other Seat Q's TheBadger587 Unicycling 4 July 26th 04 01:52 AM
Mandrel-bending handle bars M Powell General 7 March 17th 04 05:46 PM
Coker enthusiasts describe your seat Memphis Mud Unicycling 16 February 19th 04 11:09 PM
Coker handle: is this draft stupid? wobbling bear Unicycling 15 January 23rd 04 04:46 PM