For Sale Brand New Nokia 8800 sirocco=====$300usd

Old October 9th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saleslimited

Default For Sale Brand New Nokia 8800 sirocco=====$300usd

*COMPANY NAME::Sales Advantage Limited

ADDRESS::Flat 5,Warsash Court Havelock Road,Warsash

CITY::HANTS

ZIPCODE::SO31 9JZ

COUNTRY::United Kingdom.

DATE ESTABLISHED: 2003

CO.REGISTRATION NO:860015

EMAIL

PHONE::+447045740101 / +44 7045706854.

/

Here we are in United Kingdom,we are based in the supply electronic
goods such as plasma tv,mobile phones,games,laptops(computers) of all
kinds.All our products are brand new accompanied with complete
accessories.

All our products are price listed:

1.playstation2,playstation2,playstation1,sony psp,xbox e.t.c
2.Nokia n series,E- series e.t.c
3.Sony ericson p-series,w-series, e.t.c
4.plasma tv.
5.creative zen.
6.mp3 player.
7.pioneer avic, e.t.c .
8.Motorola, e.t.c
9.laptops of all kinds.
10.Desktops of all kinds.
11.Dj Eqipments and Studois Instruments.
12.Ultra Mobile pcs e.t.c
And many other kinds of electronics which are not identified on the
lists.

SHIPMENT TERMS: We ship via UPS/FEDEX/DHL courier services which takes
48/72 hours after proper agreement with the company dealing tools.

How To Place An Order::You are to tell us vididly the Units you want to
order,the item you want to place an order for and your full shipping
address including your contact number.

CONTACT PERSON: Frank Peters

Place your order today and have a taste of our services.

All buyers can contact us via E-mail adress which is itemised below::

Phone number::+447045740101

+44 7045706854.

Be a partaker of this brand new electronics products purhases.*

--
saleslimited
http://www.usenet.com