Love it!

Old May 12th 04, 01:01 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Love it!

See

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...p?id=stage3/33

Reminds me of the Randonnee du Centennaire last year - as I was doing the last
bit of the ride along the banks of the Seine, a load of blokes on the ride had
stopped and were peeing as shown in the pic, and also against the side of trees
(a la doggie-style). Poor trees - probably their foliage turned yellow quite
quickly ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 12th 04, 02:45 PM
Paulmouk

--

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
See

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...p?id=stage3/33

Reminds me of the Randonnee du Centennaire last year - as I was doing the

last
bit of the ride along the banks of the Seine, a load of blokes on the ride

had
stopped and were peeing as shown in the pic, and also against the side of

trees
(a la doggie-style). Poor trees - probably their foliage turned yellow

quite
quickly ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Nitrates?
Doesn't that make plants greener?
Mind you our dog (bitch) used to cause yellow patches on the lawn.
Paul

Old May 12th 04, 02:52 PM
Dave Larrington

Paulmouk wrote:

Mind you our dog (bitch) used to cause yellow patches on the lawn.

I am told that a daily dose of tomato juice will prevent this.

No, really!

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old May 12th 04, 03:19 PM
John Hearns

On Wed, 12 May 2004 14:52:14 +0100, Dave Larrington wrote:

Mind you our dog (bitch) used to cause yellow patches on the lawn.

I am told that a daily dose of tomato juice will prevent this.

For the lawn, or the dog?

Old May 12th 04, 03:40 PM
Velvet

Paulmouk wrote:
Nitrates?
Doesn't that make plants greener?
Mind you our dog (bitch) used to cause yellow patches on the lawn.

Nope, it's ammonia iirc, and plants can't use it till it's been
converted to nitrates.

Amusing pic, though :-)

--

Velvet
Old May 12th 04, 04:15 PM
Dave Larrington

John Hearns wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2004 14:52:14 +0100, Dave Larrington wrote:

Mind you our dog (bitch) used to cause yellow patches on the lawn.

I am told that a daily dose of tomato juice will prevent this.

For the lawn, or the dog?

The dog. Fortunately, Dr. Larrington's dog is quite partial to tomato
juice, as well as lots of other things which are probably not good for her
or those obliged to be in the same room...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old May 12th 04, 05:33 PM
Succorso

See

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...p?id=stage3/33

Reminds me of the Randonnee du Centennaire last year - as I was doing the last
bit of the ride along the banks of the Seine, a load of blokes on the ride had
stopped and were peeing as shown in the pic, and also against the side of trees
(a la doggie-style). Poor trees - probably their foliage turned yellow quite
quickly ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Hmmm... what is that fourth guy along doing?

a. puking
b. getting his bits stuck in his lycra
c. a celebratory w@nk
d. looking for his bits (try holding your nose and blowing - they'll pop
back out!)
e. something else...

--
Chris

Old May 12th 04, 07:42 PM
Tony Raven

Velvet wrote:

Nope, it's ammonia iirc, and plants can't use it till it's been
converted to nitrates.

Its urea, not ammonia, but the bacteria in the soil do that conversion for
you. The leaves turn yellow from an overdose of nitrogen. Usually its
surrounded by a greener ring where the dose is lower.

Tony

Love my Santa Crud TJ Mountain Biking 10 June 21st 04 04:53 PM
I love my new Brompton Hedgehog & Markarina UK 4 September 15th 03 09:38 PM
i love cycle commutes because panda UK 2 July 23rd 03 02:35 PM