FOUND: Historical MTB Artifact

Old October 23rd 04, 05:39 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Came across this little piece of history when cleaning out my basement
this morning:

http://www.pchospital.net/history.jpg

HISTORY??? I have two of 'em, and use both every wash cycle!

Bill "wash CYCLE? content, baby" S.

Old October 23rd 04, 05:39 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default FOUND: Historical MTB Artifact

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 23rd 04, 09:44 PM
Stephen Baker

I've still got mine - well used. ;-)
Old October 24th 04, 03:48 AM
Ground Control

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
| I've still got mine - well used. ;-)

I've got two myself. Use one fairly often, stumbled across the second one
while cleaning up my office.

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com

Old October 26th 04, 02:31 AM
Cleanbean

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Came across this little piece of history when cleaning out my basement
this morning:

http://www.pchospital.net/history.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Got mine too. How in the heck are ya Baker? Your son out riding you yet
like mine?

Cleanbean still doing it in Texas

Old October 26th 04, 02:50 AM
Stephen Baker

Bean says:

Got mine too. How in the heck are ya Baker? Your son out riding you yet
like mine?

Doing well. Nice new job -regular paycheck, etc. Building boats instead of
drawing them, but it's nice to be working around other people again, instead of
hanging around the house finding reasons not to work ;-)

Kid is probably capable of putriding me ant day, but has decided that what he
really wants to do right now is work as a dairy farmer in the far North of
Vermont. Kid loves the cold! However, it means I can kid myself that I'm
still faster than he is. ;-)

How's it going down in Beanville?

Steve
Old October 26th 04, 04:22 PM
Shaun

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Came across this little piece of history when cleaning out my basement
this morning:

http://www.pchospital.net/history.jpg

Heh - yeah, I got my two somewhere as well! Nephew should still have his as
well ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

Old October 27th 04, 02:43 AM
small change

Shaun wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Came across this little piece of history when cleaning out my
basement this morning:

http://www.pchospital.net/history.jpg

Heh - yeah, I got my two somewhere as well! Nephew should still have
his as well ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

am I the only one that actually wears mine on rides?

penny

Old October 27th 04, 10:09 AM
Shaun

"small change" wrote in message
Shaun wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Came across this little piece of history when cleaning out my
basement this morning:

http://www.pchospital.net/history.jpg

Heh - yeah, I got my two somewhere as well! Nephew should still have
his as well ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

am I the only one that actually wears mine on rides?

Nope! You should be able to see me wearing it on one of the a.m-b UK rides,
in the photos on Bomba's site. Just it's usually too cold here for there to
be *ANY* need for one. Plus, I haven't exactly done much riding for...quite
some time... ;-(

Shaun aRe