I love Darren Bedford! (But I love Danielle more!)

Old January 28th 05, 03:49 PM
drewation

Default I love Darren Bedford! (But I love Danielle more!)

i dont get it are you talking about your uni because why
dont you just say i got a new uni instead of trying to say it in other
word at first i thought the girl behind was danniele and was very
confused

--
drewation - S'toons finest

why take the bus when you can uni?

http://www.sunic.s5.com/ - finnaly are site is made

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Sunic - finnaly we have a gallery

bare with us right know its in the works
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old January 28th 05, 03:50 PM
James_Potter

-I- think it was pretty obvious who Danielle was.... and might I add
that she is a very beautiful unicycle! ( :

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 28th 05, 04:33 PM
Krashin'Kenny

Angela, that is one cool looking uni, now get out ther and ride it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old January 28th 05, 06:40 PM
DigitalDave

:thumbsup

My sidewalks here have finally cleared...

... and it's sunny
... going out soon ...

going to be almost 30F outside today !
(heat wave!)

--
DigitalDave - scabless

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'19,812 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8347718)

my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899

DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old January 28th 05, 07:33 PM
drewation

im still really confused where were you when you recived it? is that
darren? did you like meet him to get it? how big is that wheel? what
sort of plans are you inteding that uni to be used for?

Old January 28th 05, 08:34 PM
Catboy

Nice, new muni! I love the color scheme. Bedford is great.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Old January 28th 05, 08:58 PM
forrestunifreak

lilfunky1 wrote:
*http://lilfunky1.com/unicycle/bedford/index.htm
*

Wow,thats pretty cool lookin'.

Its great that it has both a 24" and 26" tire!

--
forrestunifreak - Doer of unicycle stuffs.

The easiest way to do somthing is wrong.

My Muni is Here!!! I love Darren Bedford!!! Catboy Unicycling 34 January 26th 05 05:28 AM
Check out all these new Bedford Unicycles items ! Darren Unicycling 29 July 20th 04 09:44 AM
Darren Bedford rocks! zod Unicycling 5 April 28th 04 01:48 PM
Bedford Downhill Mountain Unicycle Brakes Darren Unicycling 27 January 20th 04 03:21 AM
Darren Bedford: Creative Theft? XWonka Unicycling 7 November 26th 03 08:38 PM