Boy, 13, hurt by "strange man"

Old December 30th 19, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Boy, 13, hurt by "strange man"

What a brave man.
QUOTE:
A manhunt has been launched following an attack on a 13-year-old cyclist.

Humberside Police officers have launched an appeal after the teenage boy was reportedly assaulted by the driver of silver-coloured Vauxhall Corsa and pulled the youngster off his bicycle on Inglemire Lane.

The teenager was left with "injuries to his face, neck, elbow and knees" following the alleged assault which happened at around 4.30pm on Friday, December 27.

Officers, who have retrieved CCTV footage from the scene, say the images are not clear enough to visibly see the make and model of the silver vehicle.

The alleged assault happened close to the entrance of Hull University and now officers want people with information to get in touch with them if they know anything about the attack.

A spokesperson for the force said: "We are investigating a report that a 13-year-old teenage cyclist was dragged off his bike by a man in Hull and assaulted.

"The incident was said to have happened on Inglemire Lane near to the entrance with Hull University car park on Friday, December 27, around 4.30pm.

A silver car, thought to be a Vauxhall Corsa, reversed into the turning when the driver was reported to have got out and assaulted the boy. The victim was left with injuries to his face, neck, elbow and knees.

"The suspect has been described as olive skinned, slim, in his 20s and wearing a black puffa jacket with a fur hood.

"We understand a witness in another car stopped to help the boy until his mother attended. We have reviewed CCTV footage nearby but cannot identify the suspect’s car.

"We would like to trace the witness, the suspect’s car, and are asking for anyone who might have information to contact us."

Anyone with information should call police on 101, quoting reference number 16/139767/1

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...e-lane-3689370
Old December 30th 19, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 7:02:58 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
[...]

Pounder uses a chisel when he assaults children so he is in the clear.
Friendless OTOH.

Old December 30th 19, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 30/12/2019 19:02, Simon Mason wrote:
What a brave man. QUOTE: A manhunt has been launched following an
attack on a 13-year-old cyclist.

Humberside Police officers have launched an appeal after the teenage
boy was reportedly assaulted by the driver of silver-coloured
Vauxhall Corsa and pulled the youngster off his bicycle on Inglemire
Lane.

Perhaps the familiar situation of a motorist in a desperate hurry to get
to the benefits office to get the cash to pay "road tax" managing to
squeeze in the time for an argument?