Ding Dong The Witch is Dead: Part 1 of a long upcoming series

Old October 28th 05, 07:17 PM
41

Default Ding Dong The Witch is Dead: Part 1 of a long upcoming series

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1028051plame1.html

ˇ

Old October 28th 05, 07:29 PM

read scoter's background bio

Old October 28th 05, 07:35 PM
Art Harris

41 wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1028051plame1.html

Beware of guys that use a first initial and middle name.

I. Lewis Libby
E. Howard Hunt
G. Gordon Liddy
etc.

Art Harris

Old October 28th 05, 07:47 PM
Nuck 'n Futz

Art Harris wrote:
41 wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1028051plame1.html

Beware of guys that use a first initial and middle name.

I. Lewis Libby
E. Howard Hunt
G. Gordon Liddy

W. Jefferson Clinton

Old October 28th 05, 08:35 PM
Bill Sornson

Hell and High Water wrote:
In article .com,
says...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1028051plame1.html

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS!!!

"Evil men who want to use horrendous weapons against us are working in
deadly earnest to gain them. And we are working urgently to keep
weapons of mass murder out of the hands of the fanatics," Bush said.

10/28/05 12:30 ET

TERROR TERROR TERROR TERRIBLE TERROR AND FEAR!!!

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while
retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We
cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline Albright,
1998

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some
day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10
times since 1983" -- National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all
weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its
agreement." -- Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to
build up his chemical and biological warfare capability. Intelligence
reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet
achieved nuclear capability." -- Robert Byrd, October 2002

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical
and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United
States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were
before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing
nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he
were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would
face greatly increased risks as would we." -- Wesley Clark on September 26,
2002

"What is at stake is how to answer the potential threat Iraq represents with
the risk of proliferation of WMD. Baghdad's regime did use such weapons in
the past. Today, a number of evidences may lead to think that, over the past
four years, in the absence of international inspectors, this country has
continued armament programs." -- Jacques Chirac, October 16, 2002

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat
Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use
them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and
all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." --
Bill Clinton in 1998

10 seconds on Google. -- Me

Old October 28th 05, 09:07 PM
Pat

Gee, Bill, aren't we glad there has never been any intelligence info update
since Clinton was in office. Things that were true in 1998 or 1997 must be
exactly the same today, right? Face it: only George Bush had the latest
up-to-date information. And what did he and Cheney do with it?

Pat in TX

Old October 28th 05, 09:35 PM

Pat wrote:
Gee, Bill, aren't we glad there has never been any intelligence info update
since Clinton was in office. Things that were true in 1998 or 1997 must be
exactly the same today, right? Face it: only George Bush had the latest
up-to-date information. And what did he and Cheney do with it?

Don't try and confuse partisans with facts. They have their mindset
fixed, and will circumlocute you to death.

Only phrase you need to know: "It's all Dubya(Clinton)'s fault!"

E.P.

Old October 29th 05, 12:24 AM
Bill Sornson

Pat wrote:
Gee, Bill, aren't we glad there has never been any intelligence info
update since Clinton was in office. Things that were true in 1998 or
1997 must be exactly the same today, right? Face it: only George Bush
had the latest up-to-date information. And what did he and Cheney do
with it?

Gee, non-quoting Pat, to listen to /today's/ media, no one ever had an
inkling of Iraq having WMD until Bush "fabricated" it in 2002 or '3. Too
bad the newspapers weren't all burned, and people can still look up what
politicians AND editorialists were saying years ago.

Old October 29th 05, 01:27 AM
none

Bill Sornson wrote:
Gee, non-quoting Pat, to listen to /today's/ media, no one ever had an
inkling of Iraq having WMD until Bush "fabricated" it in 2002 or '3.

Everything I have read or heard in the media seems to indicate that,
early in his second term, Clinton became nearly as infatuated with the
neoconservative approach to foreign policy as GW seemed to be in his
first term.

-Mike