Brisbane Rides/Riders

Old June 22nd 04, 08:00 AM
Lotte

Default Brisbane Rides/Riders

I'm looking for (preferably) other ladies to ride with in the Brisbane
area (I'm on the Southside). If you're a bloke and you don't mind riding
with women... and I guess you might have to be a bit slow, then feel
free to 'apply'.

I'm currently at the 25km/h stage and riding about 300km each week. I
also do a bit of mountainbiking, but that's best not held against me.

I'm basically just looking for someone to ride with on weekends and/or
night riding as this is something I prefer not to do alone.

Cheers.

Lotte

Old June 23rd 04, 01:33 AM
Tamyka Bell

Lotte wrote:

I'm looking for (preferably) other ladies to ride with in the Brisbane
area (I'm on the Southside). If you're a bloke and you don't mind riding
with women... and I guess you might have to be a bit slow, then feel
free to 'apply'.

How far southside are you?
Old June 23rd 04, 04:30 AM
Lotte

How far southside are you?

23km. I'm in Logan. Ride to the city most days to work and usually do
the river loop on my way home (ends up being 62km for the day).

Old July 1st 04, 10:51 AM
David Tangye

On 23/06/04 13:30, Lotte wrote:
How far southside are you?

23km. I'm in Logan. Ride to the city most days to work and usually do
the river loop on my way home (ends up being 62km for the day).

I am curious: how long does it take you to get to work?

--
Best regards,
David Tangye