Unicycling at Durham Convention

Old October 12th 05, 05:57 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Unicycling at Durham Convention

Durham Juggling Convention is this weekend coming. It is the home
convention for Unicycle.com so there is going to be a lot of unicycling
going on. There will be workshops from beginner up to expert as well
as rides. The unicyclists have the large sports hall all day and a
hockey tournament in the afternoon. This is not to say anything about
the juggling and the show that will be going on!

Info on the event is at:
http://www.lorellin.demon.co.uk/dcj/convention/

I know we already have quite a few unicyclists coming from the interest
that has been expressed at the last few events. Anyone from the forum
coming?

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old October 12th 05, 06:04 PM
cathwood

I wish...
Unfortunately two of my children have their birthdays this weekend. How
inconsiderate is that?!

Cathy

--
cathwood

A thought is just a thought.

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old October 13th 05, 12:36 AM
Brian O.

Well Cathy, you are the one who decided to go ahead and have them that
weekend.

--
Brian O.

Old October 13th 05, 04:55 PM
cathwood

If I only I knew then what I know now!

Cathy

Old October 13th 05, 07:51 PM
kington99

cathwood wrote:
If I only I knew then what I know now!

Cathy

Sorry Cathy, do you mean about the juggling convention or the 'facts of
life'?

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 13th 05, 07:54 PM
cathwood

I'm not limiting it to anything. Maybe it's just something to do with
timing. Certainly it would have been nice to discover unicycling when I
was younger.

Cathy

Old October 13th 05, 07:57 PM
phil

cathwood wrote:
Unfortunately two of my children have their birthdays this weekend. How
inconsiderate is that?!

You could always take them on a "surprise trip" as a birthday treat...

Phil

--
phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old October 13th 05, 08:45 PM
cathwood

phil wrote:
You could always take them on a "surprise trip" as a birthday treat...

Phil

I tried that. Hubby and son said, No we want the party at the Sea Life
Centre. How boring are they??

Cathy

Old October 14th 05, 12:45 PM
DarkTom

I'm a come. Got my Da's van so might as well use it. My plan is to get
up with the sun on saturday and drive down, leaving about midday on
sunday.

Will look forward to meeting Roland and co. and anyone else who turns
up.

T.

--
DarkTom

-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth

\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher

\"mud is the ink we use for bodypainting our homage to the muni
sport.\" - goldenchickenii
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Old October 14th 05, 01:47 PM
DarkTom

If anyone wants a lift and are on the way from Glasgow to Durham, let me
know. I'll gladly pick you up, as long as you aren't too far off the
main route down. I'll be following the directions given on the
convention website.

I realise its pretty short notice and that but hey!

I'll be going to bed (turning the pc off) at midnight-ish so let me
know before then if you want me to see it.

Either PM me or reply here.

T.