Just got my first mountain bike...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st 12, 03:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pete Puma

Default Just got my first mountain bike...

Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take
photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking, but
I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB climbing
demands.

Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity for lying now. Geeze...