300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 4:32:49 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2017 00:00:20 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:46:27 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2017 23:42:11 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:24:53 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2017 23:15:12 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:09:56 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Cars are measured in horsepower.

What is average length of a Ford Focus, as measured in horsepower?

Are you really that stupid? How tall is your bicycle in grams?

You are the one who said cars are measured in horsepower.

Their *power* is. There is more than one measurement to a thing.

And how does that matter?

Because you stupidly wanted the length of a ford Focus in horsepower.

You are the one who said cars are measured in horsepower.

The C12 standard defines the number of C12 atoms in a gram.
The size of a C12 atom is defined.
Therefore it is possible to specify how tall a bicycle is in grams.
The numerical answer is left as a exercise for the student.

Bull****. You're assuming a width of one atom.

Defined.

I will repeat more clearly: You're assuming the bike is only one atom wide.

If it is possible to define one dimension in terms of mass it must be possible to define three dimensions in terms of mass.
Once again the numerical answer is left as an exercise for the student.

That would hurt to ride it.

Is an electron a wave or a particle?

Irrelevant to how you feel when riding it.

I have never ridden an electron but I understand many people like riding waves.

Old Today, 12:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Peeler[_8_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on June 12, 2017.

On Mon, 29 May 2017 00:10:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

A friend of mine was given a BMW 4-series car FOC. The donor died soon
after, but that didn't nullify the gift.

I wouldn't take a BMW for free. Well maybe for scrap value.

Goes to show again what an IDIOT you are. LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"I get ****ed off when I have to find tomatoes with the vegetables instead
Old Today, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Peeler[_8_]

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on June 12, 2017.

On Mon, 29 May 2017 00:10:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

There's nothing wrong with calling Road Tax "VED".

Only the DVLA refer to it as VED on their official forms. In everyday
conversation, people would say, "Have you got road tax or your new car
yet?"

And the perennial idiot has spoken again! LOL

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
Old Today, 02:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:52:08 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2017 21:50:57 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2017 09:25 +0100 (BST)
(Paul Cummins) wrote:

In article ,
(James
Wilkinson Sword) wrote:

It's road tax, everybody calls it that.

I'm part of Everyone... and I don't call it Road Tax - I call it
Vehicle Excise Duty, because that's what it is called.

So you are incorrect.

He's a perennial idiot, you should expect no different.

The idiots are the ones who call it VED. Look up the word colloquial.

There's nothing wrong with calling Road Tax "VED".

But everything wrong with calling VED "Road Tax".

There's everything wrong with insisting that everyone else does the same
and/or that the auditor doesn't know what Road Tax is, when there isn't
a sentient adult in the UK who doesn't know what Road Tax is.

And we are back to Hoovers.

London cycle paths somebody[_2_] Techniques 12 December 2nd 15 12:34 AM
Cycle Paths or Not? Steve C[_2_] UK 49 May 15th 08 09:32 PM
Discovered an amazing meditation secret [email protected] Techniques 1 April 19th 08 06:01 AM
Cycle paths or psyclepaths? Tom Crispin UK 58 April 13th 08 12:22 PM
I've discovered the magic secret Arthur Clune UK 7 August 29th 05 08:55 PM