Light headed and fainty while cycling

Old September 28th 04, 01:10 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:20:29 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
wrote:

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
-
I am not a cardiologist,

I am, and it's safe to ignore those symptoms.

Not only are you not a cardiologist, but you got kicked off the front
steps of a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Old September 28th 04, 03:08 PM
Roger Zoul

Dwayne wrote:
|| "psycholist" wrote in message
||| "Dwayne" wrote in message
||| om...
||| What you describe sounds almost exactly like what a friend of mine
||| told me
||| happened to him just before he went to the ER and was diagnosed
||| with some
||| kind of cardiac issues that are resulting in him being schedule for
||| surgery
||| to install a pacemaker.
||| I'd strongly suggest, as did another poster, that you get to a doc
||| and
||| describe this incident in detail.
||| Bob C.
|| Oops, forgot to add that I am a diabetic type II but have my BG
|| completely under control. When I got home my reading was 160 which
|| is
|| a little high but no higher than usual, with or without excercise.

I think 160 is pretty high....were you drinking/eating anything carby?

I seem to remember someone else complained of this very condition in this
newsgroup not too long ago.

I suggest you see a doctor.

Also, try to cycle more frequently, but maybe less distance. Try to build
it a bit.