PHOTOS: NYC Critical Mass {Jun-2012}

Old July 2nd 12, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Jym Dyer

Default PHOTOS: NYC Critical Mass {Jun-2012}

[Also Posted to critical-mass]

=v= Back in the olden days, we used to take photos on put them
up on a home page, or flickr, or somesuch. Now it's all blurry
cellphone snapshots, and Twitter-syndicated. I've got an 0ld
sk00l contrarian notion to retweet 'em with email, just because.

(Click on photos to embiggen them.)

Bed Stuy bike ninjas rollin out to #BikeNYC #CriticalMass
Union Sq N #now!
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...9697005355008/

#BikeNYC #CriticalMass at UNION SQ now
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...8177820930048/

#BikeNYC #CriticalMass #walkout
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...2914276466693/

#BikeNYC #CriticalMass
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...5087198584833/

Escort remains courteous. #BikeNYC #CriticalMass heading w on 42
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...0370230644738/

A couple dozen #BikeNYC still doing #criticalmass about half as
many #NYPD vehicles, including at least 4 cars
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...6179056476161/

Letting #BikeNYC #CriticalMass & its #NYPD roll off.
I am gonna take a dip in the fountain here. #HappyFriday
https://twitter.com/critmasspanic/st...0016882376704/

All photos courtesy of @critmasspanic's mighty Twitter stream.
_Jym_

Police win powers to control Critical Mass cycle rally - FW: Don't be taken for a ride: Critical Mass has NOT been banned Fod UK 2 May 27th 07 03:06 PM
27 May Critical Mass photos sam UK 48 September 25th 05 09:21 AM
Critical Mass = Critical ASS Jan Mobely Social Issues 0 July 12th 05 07:09 PM
[critical-mass] Promote Critical Mass in NYC This Friday! Jym Dyer Social Issues 3 March 26th 05 10:14 PM
Critical Mass mass arrests. Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 24 September 2nd 04 09:22 PM