FS: Sidewinder recumbent trike

Old September 12th 04, 05:05 PM
Jonathan Peters

looks like crap

"Texas Yankee" wrote in message
Gently used - specs and details about the bike are at
www.sidewindercycle.com - $1000 OBO - inquiries,

Old September 12th 04, 08:45 PM
Steve Almond

Having read through all the current messages in this thread, I can only
conclude: Inbreeding is a terrible thing.....

Steve

Old September 13th 04, 03:02 AM
Texas Yankee

I was the original poster - my response to Jym was childish - I was wrong -
thanks for the guidance.

"Alex Rodriguez" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

It's not span - I'm just trying to sell a freaking bike - but thanks for

the
explanation of newsgroup protocol, _Jym_. Cross-posting isn't spam -

I'm
just trying to cover all the bases - why don't you work on solving some

of
the more pressing problems in the world.

This doesn't belong is r.b.tech or r.b.misc.
-------------
Alex

Old September 13th 04, 03:46 AM
Billy Bigelow

Enough...

Old September 13th 04, 09:21 AM
Raoul Duke

"Steve Almond" wrote in message

Having read through all the current messages in this thread, I can only
conclude: Inbreeding is a terrible thing.....

Steve

Is top posting a result of inbreeding?

Dave

Old September 14th 04, 02:51 AM
Robert L. Bass

Is top posting a result of inbreeding?

No, but caring about it is. :^)

Old September 14th 04, 06:40 PM
Bill

Bravo, LOL :-)
"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message
Is top posting a result of inbreeding?

No, but caring about it is. :^)

Bravo, LOL ;-)

Old September 14th 04, 07:29 PM
Raoul Duke

"Bill" wrote in message

No, but caring about it is. :^)

Bravo, LOL ;-)

C'mon now guys, you gotta admit it IS annoying.

Dave