Critical F*cks Tunnel Troll . . . again

Old September 26th 04, 09:58 PM
Zoot Katz

Default Critical F*cks Tunnel Troll . . . again

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:35:17 GMT,
, "Mark Jones"
wrote:

Typical. You do not seem to understand that ****ing people off
turns them against your cause, not towards it.

I don't "**** off" cager scum - I **** on them.
--
zk
Old September 27th 04, 01:34 AM
Mike Latondresse

Zoot Katz wrote in news:418b2d45.12226425
@news.individual.net:

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:35:17 GMT,
, "Mark Jones"
wrote:

Typical. You do not seem to understand that ****ing people off
turns them against your cause, not towards it.

I don't "**** off" cager scum - I **** on them.

Gee Zoot, where do you stand?
Old September 27th 04, 01:50 AM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:34:22 GMT,
, Mike Latondresse
wrote:

Typical. You do not seem to understand that ****ing people off
turns them against your cause, not towards it.

I don't "**** off" cager scum - I **** on them.

Gee Zoot, where do you stand?

Texas catheter. Hose 'em down.
--
zk
Old September 27th 04, 04:45 AM
Mark Jones

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:35:17 GMT,
, "Mark Jones"
wrote:

Typical. You do not seem to understand that ****ing people off
turns them against your cause, not towards it.

I don't "**** off" cager scum - I **** on them.

I thought so. You hurt the cause instead of helping.

Old September 27th 04, 07:32 AM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:08:42 -0500, ,
Nobody, "Jorma Myers" lied and whined:

AND they are caused by the Bicyclist making unsafe movements, NOT the cars.
90% of the time the Bicycle is AT FAULT. 890 0f the 900 caused their own
deaths! look it up! THAT IS WHY Bicycles CANNOT GET INSURANCE.

I have. You're wrong and you know it so you're lying.
Show me your numbers, liar.

Bicycle liability insurance costs about $20 per year through bicycle
clubs. I'm insured as a cyclist on the roads of British Columbia
simply by holding a valid driver license.

Helmet laws let lawyers shift the blame to the cyclist for dying even
if the motorist was clearly at fault. You end up getting only the
surviving drivers' uncorroborated sides of the story. Bias against
cyclists is nothing new.

CARS SUCK!
--
zk
Old September 28th 04, 01:47 AM
Fx199

Well maybe, but, you must agree that if you need a four door
auto then the Maserati Quattroporte would look nice in your
driveway.

No kids for me, baby and I don't eat enough eggs to warrant spending
that much for a chicken coop.. . . or sedan.
--
zk

Yeah...Like you have the money, right?
Old September 28th 04, 01:49 AM
Fx199

You don't ride a bike, eh? Let's make this simple: bicyclists are
citizens and taxpayers, and have the same rights of access to the
roadways as anyone in a car. Folks in cars have to accommodate this
fact

But in fact the roads were not expressly built for bicycles, they were built
for cars and truck.
Bicyclists pay no gas tax. If the roads were meant for bicycles there would be
more proper bike lanes so they'd be safer, even for Grandma or Junior.
Old September 28th 04, 03:21 PM
Jym Dyer

But in fact the roads were not expressly built for bicycles,
they were built for cars and truck[s].

=v= Roads are built for transportation. It's true that civil
engineers have fallen down on the job and have made newer roads
less suitable for bicycles, but that's a horrendous error on
their part.

Bicyclists pay no gas tax.

=v= *Yawn.* This crap again. Contrary to what you might have
heard on blowhard drive-time talk radio, gas taxes don't cover
the many costs of roads. Cars operate at a huge deficit, and
the rest of us pick up the tab. In fact, those of us who go
by bike are *subsidizing* motorists. So have some respect.

If the roads were meant for bicycles there would be more
proper bike lanes so they'd be safer ...

=v= The problem with this argument is that bicycles existed
and flourished long before bike lanes were invented.
_Jym_