FS CATEYE HL-RC230 RECHARGABLE LIGHTS £45.00

Old December 2nd 03, 09:14 PM
Andrew B

Default FS CATEYE HL-RC230 RECHARGABLE LIGHTS £45.00

FOR SALE : Due to lack of recharging point in Shed ! After two weeks of
removing from bike for recharging I've lost the will and bought a set of LED
lights.

Info from the Cateye website:

"GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY RECHARGEABLE LIGHTING SYSTEM. 10 WATT SPOT AND 10
WATT BROAD BEAM PROVIDE PLENTY OF ILLUMINATION. BOTH HEAD UNITS ARE OPERATED
FROM A REMOTE HANDLEBAR MOUNTED SWITCH AND CAN BE USED INDEPENDENTLY. THE
MULTI-MOUNT LEAD ACID BATTERY CAN BE POSITIONED ON THE FRAME, IN A BOTTLE
CAGE OR BEHIND THE SEAT PILLAR. IDEAL FOR ON OR OFF-ROAD USE."

RRP £60.00

If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Andrew B

TO REPLY REMOVE THE CURRENT WEATHER.

Old December 3rd 03, 09:52 AM
Richard Bates

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:14:18 -0000, in
, "Andrew B"
wrote:

FOR SALE : Due to lack of recharging point in Shed ! After two weeks of
removing from bike for recharging I've lost the will and bought a set of LED
lights.

I don't wish to be rude but they are available brand new for less than
£45.

I also don't have an electrical socket in my shed. I'd persevere with
them, mate. It's not a huge hassle to disconnect the battery once
every couple of nights.

Rich x

--
Sig got lost during a reinstall
Old December 3rd 03, 11:01 AM
Dave Larrington

Silly fellow. You obviously need a better Shed.

;-)

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old December 3rd 03, 06:45 PM
MSA

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message
Silly fellow. You obviously need a better Shed.

;-)

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

If their less than £45 new, stick it on eBay, you'll get at least £60 there!

--
Mark (MSA)

Predictive text-messaging is the enip ankloblr

Old December 3rd 03, 07:14 PM
Andrew B

Ah, I didn't realise !

I purchased it for £59.99 from my local cycle shop. In light of further
information I would be willing to accept £40 inc postage.

I didn't think it was hassle for the first week, but now it's really
starting to p*** me off. I've been riding after work last week and had to
charge the lights every night !

I even considered having power put into the shed, it works out cheaper to
buy something with a longer battery. I kept the bike in the house for a few
days until my wife made it clear that the bike belongs in the shed.

If there was a way to charge insitu they would be perfect, perhaps its time
to move house !

Regards,

Andrew

Old December 4th 03, 10:10 AM
Richard Bates

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:45:14 +0000 (UTC), in
, "MSA"
wrote:

If their less than £45 new, stick it on eBay, you'll get at least £60 there!

I just sold a Cool Tool on ebay for £10.50.
I bought it from Halfords Tabletop Clearout where I picked up 2 cool
tools, 2 cassettes, a cycle care kit, 2 pairs of brake blocks, some
inner tubes and bugger knows what else for a tenner.

Love and bargains from Rich x

--
Sig got lost during a reinstall
Old December 4th 03, 10:25 AM
Dave Larrington

MSA wrote:

If their less than £45 new, stick it on eBay, you'll get at least £60
there!

Fotty-five or sixty - both cheap for a mains-equipped shed.

Or did I miss something...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/