Newbie Update!

Old March 10th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
The Historian[_2_]

Default Newbie Update!

Hi! I posted to RBM in late December and early January. I'm a very new
bicyclist, and most of the posters here were very helpful with my
beginner's questions. I've been blogging my bike learning progress and
weight loss at
http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com/

Since I last posted to RBM two months ago, I've lost an additional 23
pounds, and I've set some ambitious goals - or at least they are
ambitious to me. I'm riding in the MS 150 in September. My riding
schedule for 2007, so far, is at the post below:

http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com...-for-2007.html

Any comments on my riding plans or training are welcome. Thanks to
David Johnson of BCP for encouragement! Now to go out and find a
parking lot to practice today. Bike weather is back!

Old March 10th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

The Historian wrote:
Hi! I posted to RBM in late December and early January. I'm a very new
bicyclist, and most of the posters here were very helpful with my
beginner's questions. I've been blogging my bike learning progress and
weight loss at
http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com/

Since I last posted to RBM two months ago, I've lost an additional 23
pounds, and I've set some ambitious goals - or at least they are
ambitious to me. I'm riding in the MS 150 in September. My riding
schedule for 2007, so far, is at the post below:

http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com...-for-2007.html

Any comments on my riding plans or training are welcome. Thanks to
David Johnson of BCP for encouragement! Now to go out and find a
parking lot to practice today. Bike weather is back!

Well 23 pounds is pretty impressive! I have been cycling again as an
adult for about 2 and 1/2 years now and just recently reached the 23
pound loss mark. My personal goal is to drop another 6 to 8 pounds
which will put me back at the same weight I was when I was 20. Just keep
cycling.

Ken

Newbie update! The Historian General 14 January 8th 07 07:16 PM
Update: New Bike for Newbie kramer General 4 March 22nd 05 07:50 PM
(OT) Car Update: Shaun aRe Mountain Biking 5 January 19th 05 02:11 PM
No-longer-newbie update Debbie UK 2 May 31st 04 06:52 PM
Newbie update week two Debbie UK 7 February 25th 04 01:36 AM