Adding Insult to Injury

Old June 14th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Adding Insult to Injury

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=3510193

Gad, I'd like to sit on this clown's jury!

Bill

| True peace is not merely the absence of tension: |
| it is the presence of justice. |
| --Martin Luther King |
Old June 15th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
ZBicyclist

wrote:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=3510193

Gad, I'd like to sit on this clown's jury!

Cowardly scum for sure.

--
Mike Kruger
"When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl." -