Experience with Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10

Old July 25th 05, 03:34 PM

Default Experience with Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10

Hi all..

I have the chance to buy a pair of Lightweight wheels. They have a
Shimano cassette body, but I am using Campy 10s. Carbonsports in
Germany say they can't replace the cassette body, so I have to go
another way. I can use Marchisio cogs though, but shifting will not be
as exact as with the original campy cassette (according to
Carbonsports). But what about Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10??
Has anybody ever used this with a good result on Campy 10s??

Regards

O. Simonsen

Old July 25th 05, 05:38 PM
Ronald

I have the chance to buy a pair of Lightweight wheels. They have a
Shimano cassette body, but I am using Campy 10s. Carbonsports in
Germany say they can't replace the cassette body, so I have to go
another way. I can use Marchisio cogs though, but shifting will not be
as exact as with the original campy cassette (according to
Carbonsports). But what about Wheels Manufacturing Accelerator 10??
Has anybody ever used this with a good result on Campy 10s??

Why not fit an Ultegra 10 speed cassette?

Old July 25th 05, 05:51 PM

try american classic conversion cassette. fabulous shifting w/ campy
ergo 10 on shimano splined freehubs. under $100.