Buc 2007??

Old February 17th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Buc 2007??

sarah.miller wrote:
Dear BUC team- any chance of showing us what the t-shirts might be like?
also any chance of doing a small child size t-shirt? 1-2 or 2-3 year
old maybe?

There are a couple of problems...
The logo is going to be too big for the small T-shirts
Our printer does not do any t-shirt smaller than 4-5 year old.

One solution we have done before is reduce the logo and do an iron on
for you. If you can find the t-shirt you want that will help. The
colour is burgundy and the logo is in bright orange. There will be
pictures of it on the website next week I think.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old February 18th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Paul

KlownLife wrote:

I think Jason is going to BUC. I registered and everything, got an
email, but not asked me for any money or anything...should I be
worried???

Jas

Can you send the email you received to buc14 at unicycle.org.uk please.

I will have a look. You get a registration email as soon as you submit the
form. It tell you how to pay eith by NOCHEX check or bank-transfer. Only
after you have paid will you receive a personalised email confirming that
you are registered. Maybe you just need to read your email again...

For reference Your email will begin like this, notice that it says "IF YOU
HAVE NOT YET PAID..."

Thank you for choosing to register for BUC14. For your reference your
application is attatched at the end of this form.

As soon as we can confirm receipt of your payment we shall send you your
registration details. You have 1 month to pay or until pre-reg ends (6th of
April'07)---whichever is the sooner---after which time your application
will be cancelled.

If you have not yet paid you can pay by any of the following methods:

1) Secure - MasterCard/VISA/Switch/SOLO/Maestro/NOCHEX:
https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/ch.....your-details.
Or phone Unicycle.com on 01642 361203
(If your total is over 100 you will need to sign up with NOCHEX to make the
payment.
....or try options 2 or 3.)

2) Bank Transfer:
Name: BUC14
Sortcode: 30-98-13 (Lloyds TSB)
Acc no.: 01447530
Please email us confirming your order reference, account name, sortcode and
time of transfer so we can cross reference your order.
Email:

3) Cheque:
Payable to "BUC 14"
Please mark the back of the check clearly with your order reference, or
enclose a copy of this order form.
(Cheques must be drawn on a UK bank account in Pounds Sterling.)

Old February 18th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:

One solution we have done before is reduce the logo and do an iron on
for you. If you can find the t-shirt you want that will help. The
colour is burgundy and the logo is in bright orange. There will be
pictures of it on the website next week I think.

Thank you thank you. burgandy and orange sounds cool. nice to have a
change from Black or grey. I'll check out the shops for an Ed sized
burgandy T.
SArah

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old February 21st 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TallPaul

sarah.miller wrote:

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:

One solution we have done before is reduce the logo and do an iron on
for you. If you can find the t-shirt you want that will help. The
colour is burgundy and the logo is in bright orange. There will be
pictures of it on the website next week I think.

Thank you thank you. burgandy and orange sounds cool. nice to have a
change from Black or grey. I'll check out the shops for an Ed sized
burgandy T.
SArah

It's up there now! :-)
But I am sorry for all the IE6 users out there. For some reason IE renders
the background of the logo as white not burgundy. Anyway I will fix it
eventually, but not by this coming weekend. Do yourselves a favour and
upgrade to something more secure and less buggy.

Paul.
Old February 21st 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

TallPaul wrote:
But I am sorry for all the IE6 users out there. For some reason IE renders
the background of the logo as white not burgundy. Anyway I will fix it
eventually, but not by this coming weekend.

I think that will be to do with the background colour being defined as
rgb(100,0,20). I discovered a few years ago that IE interprets colours
defined in this way the opposite way round to other browsers, turning
black into white and vice versa.

If you define the colour as "#640014" instead then all browsers should
work the same.

Do yourselves a favour and
upgrade to something more secure and less buggy.

Can't argue with that.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/