You'll never believe who's on a uni

Old February 21st 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Default You'll never believe who's on a uni

Cool to see Lance on a Uni Mika Hakkinen from Formula one also rides
unicycle but he did it up from being a child. His father buy him one
cause the bicycles was stolen to often at school
About the doping things we will see in the future, as I know Lance has
now to do with American law and after with French. At least most riders
in Europe are totally over doped cause Bicycle Street races are done
only for the money, it's a big business and our German top rider Mr.
Ulrich rides with doping for several years. I think that in the past,,
no rider without doping has a chance in the big races cause all that
top riders must use doping to stay at the top.
This was initialized by those who earn the money, not by the riders !
Maybe Lance change now to a part of wheel racing without big business

Would be great if Lance could figure out that he was not doped at all
but I saw him in german TV last year stating that he was doped in
former times

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old February 22nd 07, 07:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

yeah of course the DGSA really give a damn about wot lance does LOL

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680