Just got a brand new 2007 KH Trials for $365!

Old February 20th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Just got a brand new 2007 KH Trials for $365!

I just won the auction on that second new 2007 KH trials that was on
ebay! I simply put in the highest bid I was willing to pay and hoped
that it would be enough to win; it was!

Somebody was bidding like mad in the last few seconds and came within
just $5 of topping my high bid, but since the other bidder didn't know
what my high bid was, must've given up at the very last second. Cool!

Now I have to figure out what to do with my perfectly good summit!
Maybe I'll bring it to Moab to see if anybody might want to buy it.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 20th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

You will enjoy the new ride. I thought that you had also ordered one
from AE Bike

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
Harley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11821

Old February 20th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

lol enjoy the KH 07 trials, shame about that summit, well i'm sure
someone will buy it.

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 20th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Harley wrote:
You will enjoy the new ride. I thought that you had also ordered one
from AE Bike

Never ordered one but asked that they contact me when they got them
in...still no word.

Old February 20th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

MuniAddict wrote:
I just won the auction on that second new 2007 KH trials that was on
ebay! I simply put in the highest bid I was willing to pay and hoped
that it would be enough to win; it was!

Somebody was bidding like mad in the last few seconds and came within
just $5 of topping my high bid, but since the other bidder didn't know
what my high bid was, must've given up at the very last second. Cool!

Now I have to figure out what to do with my perfectly good summit!
Maybe I'll bring it to Moab to see if anybody might want to buy it.

Kewl. $365 aint bad.

As for the summit, donations table at Moab! Yay!

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old February 20th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

sweet..good job..i was watching it too..i didnt have the money so i
didnt buy it..i wana buy a muni 24" so i gotta save for that..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Old February 21st 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

Congrats! I had started bidding on it, but decided to buy one through
Darren at Bedford.

Hope to meet you at Moab!

--
ahollow