On a sadder note

Old June 13th 05, 10:16 PM
db.

Default On a sadder note

http://www.thorax.com/neo/hpt_frm.htm

I wrote Thorax for info, and got this in reply:

Dear Mr. ####,

many thanks for your positive comments on our website and products. We
could have made the Thorax|tangens fit by manufacturing a longer frame,
but we actually can't do this any longer, as we are going to stop
production and close down our company within the next weeks. I'm sorry,
but there's no future for Thorax.

Best regards
Axel Conrads
Thorax GmbH

too bad they went under, if you get a chance look over their site.

They had some nice ideas. For $800.00 EU

db.
Old June 14th 05, 02:32 AM
Slugger

In article , db.
wrote:

http://www.thorax.com/neo/hpt_frm.htm

The easy rider looks like a fun ride.
Too bad they are going under.
Old June 14th 05, 07:52 AM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

Db wrote about Thorax:

too bad they went under, if you get a chance look over their site.

Their trikes look great, but their site sucks lemons.

Old June 14th 05, 10:49 AM
Dave Larrington

db. wrote:
http://www.thorax.com/neo/hpt_frm.htm

Worse, they were collaborating with Schmidt to make a rear version of the
SON hub dynamo. Which excellent project is now also canned.

Bah!

Never tie your shoelaces in a revolvingdoor.