WTB: track disk

Old June 2nd 05, 09:07 PM
Andy Coggan

Default WTB: track disk

Looking for either an older Zipp or Hed (or other brand) track-specific disk
in good/very good condition, or a dimpled/road-track convertible Zipp in
excellent/like new condition.

Andy Coggan

Old June 3rd 05, 04:35 PM
Pista 2004

I have a Corima track disc I have been trying to sell. I'm asking $500
for it and have pics if you are interested. I paid $925 for it several
years ago and it has been used for nothing but pursuit events. It has a
few minor dimples from handling and storage.
Troy

Andy Coggan wrote:
Looking for either an older Zipp or Hed (or other brand) track-specific disk
in good/very good condition, or a dimpled/road-track convertible Zipp in
excellent/like new condition.

Andy Coggan

Track Sprint Training Hamish Ferguson Racing 0 October 8th 05 11:16 AM
SPIKE Pro Track Team Announced BW Racing 1 September 22nd 05 05:04 PM
Scouting for Boys Simon Brooke UK 0 May 15th 05 11:23 PM
~~ Track Parts (ad) ~~ John Dacey Marketplace 0 April 4th 05 02:56 AM
FS: Corima Track Disk feehan Marketplace 0 December 9th 04 06:30 PM