Is Quentin T. da bomb?

Old April 12th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default Is Quentin T. da bomb?

Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

J.
Old April 12th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Jay Bollyn wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

"Ride Bike!" - J. Brandt.

Old April 12th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Jay Bollyn wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

"Ride Bike!" - J. Brandt.

Au contraire; watch QT movies (again).

And PUNISHER http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/ .

Serious violence. And comic books.I suggest check it out.

J.

Old April 12th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kristian M Zoerhoff

On 2008-04-12, Jay wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

Saw Pulp F. last night. I think that's time #75 or 80.

Yes, I can recite most of the movie from memory.

And Jay is starting to remind me of Butch.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff

Old April 12th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

.org...
On 2008-04-12, Jay wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

Saw Pulp F. last night. I think that's time #75 or 80.

Yes, I can recite most of the movie from memory.

And Jay is starting to remind me of Butch.

--

OK KMZ:

I don't know who B is

But you must know at this point

I am an incurable romantic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142342/

J.

Old April 13th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

Jay Bollyn wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

"Ride Bike!" - J. Brandt.

Au contraire; watch QT movies (again).

And PUNISHER http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/ .

Serious violence. And comic books.I suggest check it out.

Shirt for ya:

http://www.pegasuspublishing.com/The...t-p-29179.html

Old April 13th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
Jay wrote:

Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

Sure. Still there's Maltese Falcon, Repo Man, and Miller's Crossing.

--
Michael Press
Old April 13th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

On 2008-04-12, Jay wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

Saw Pulp F. last night. I think that's time #75 or 80.

Yes, I can recite most of the movie from memory.

And Jay is starting to remind me of Butch.

OK KMZ:

I don't know who B is

But you must know at this point

I am an incurable romantic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142342/

Can you guarantee that it is not like other
Adam Sandler movies? I never got all the way
through one. I think he is good, but he aims
too low, lower than he can attain.

--
Michael Press
Old April 13th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Woland99

On Apr 12, 3:18 pm, Jay wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

U RBT guys rily need to get out more.

J.

Death Proof is a great movie. But only if you
have seen Vanishing Point at least 12 times.

JT
Old April 13th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,

On 2008-04-12, Jay wrote:
Watching Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, R. Dogs (again).

Saw Pulp F. last night. I think that's time #75 or 80.

Yes, I can recite most of the movie from memory.

And Jay is starting to remind me of Butch.

OK KMZ:

I don't know who B is

But you must know at this point

I am an incurable romantic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142342/

Can you guarantee that it is not like other
Adam Sandler movies? I never got all the way
through one. I think he is good, but he aims
too low, lower than he can attain.

Start with Punch-Drunk Love. It has the highest chance of being
acceptable to you, largely on the basis of being the least Sandleresque
Adam Sandler movie.

Also, at least to me, it's actually good.

H-Bomb! chewbacca General 0 March 13th 08 11:25 PM
This is not a pipe bomb Mike K Smith UK 8 March 12th 06 11:51 AM
bomb bag Simon Mason UK 4 July 26th 05 07:05 PM
bomb bag David Hansen UK 0 July 26th 05 05:02 PM
This Bike is seriously a pipe bomb Jimbo(san) Mountain Biking 10 December 12th 04 08:23 PM