FS - Shimano WH-7701 Dura Ace Wheelset + Extras...

Old November 28th 03, 11:24 PM
basjan

Default FS - Shimano WH-7701 Dura Ace Wheelset + Extras...

I have a 2003 model Dura Ace Wh-7701 (most recent 16 spoked) wheelset for
sale. The wheelset was used for about 250 miles, as a spare wheelset (it is
almost too beautiful to ride!). I am selling because I just have too many
wheelsets as a student. It is in EXCELLENT condition, with absolutely no
damage or marks, except slight brake marks you'd expect from 250 miles of
use. I have pictures available on request. Included extra a

- 4 drive side spokes rear + 5 nipples
- 4 non-drive side rear /front wheel spokes + 10 nipples
- 2 valve extenders
- 2 small spoke wrenches (standard)
- 1 shop standard spoke wrench (looks like a longer mini-wrench, similar to
a "car-wrench")
- Original skewers
- Nashbar titanium skewers (super-light)
- A Shimano aero-spoke magnet (for computer pick-up)

You might wonder why I have all the spares. I worked at a bike shop until
recently and ordered all the spares so that I can keep the wheelset for a
long, long time and maintain it myself. I want to stress that I have never
had any problems with this wheelset, no broken spokes or any other damage -
it is in superb condition and rides wonderfully. This is the WH-7701
version, improved from the WH-7700 version, and is much stiffer and stronger
than the original version. I want to sell this one because I can get more
for it than my stock wheelsets - I need the money as a student!

You can research the retail value of this package yourself, I estimate it at
around $850 for everything. I am asking $450 + shipping and accept checks,
money orders, and Paypal (I only ask that we split Paypal fees of about 2.9%
if you prefer this method and pay by credit card). I will carefully ship
the wheelset and extras in its original box for $35 (insured; delivery
confirmation - I will refund shipping costs if the shipping is less than the
stated amount). I can offer a great Ebay feedback (Username: basjan) and my
contact details below for your peace of mind .

PLEASE NOTE: If required, I can include a sparingly used Dura-Ace 9-speed
(12-23) cassette for an extra $55 (titanium upper three sprockets). This
cassette has about 500 miles of use on it (I use a cheaper Ultegra cassette
on my everyday wheelset).

Please email me for any pics...(I will send a combo in zip-file format)

Contact Jan: baasjan (at) vt (dot) edu OR call me at (540) 9 six 1 six 7
nine 9.

Old November 29th 03, 04:34 AM
basjan

Please note that my email address is baasjan (at) vt (dot) edu and NOT
basjan etc......

Old December 28th 03, 12:16 AM
slachance

Basjan wrote:
[...]

This sounds good - please send photos to if th
wheels are still availabl

thank

-